Sheff Wed

Just jam

Goalkeeper
Don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned on here yet, but just come across sheff wed’s season ticket prices for next season: from £460-£630 it’s amazing they have any fans in the stands at them prices just see to an ageing Barry Bannan

Logon or register to see this image

You can get one for £260 in The Kop, £315 in the side stands, if you are disabled.

Good idea. SAFC used to do it (possibly just in the corners)? When the SoL first opened. Don't think they have done it for quite a while now?

My eldest son and grand son for their sins are both Wendy's supporters. He bought a season ticket for both of them last yr on the kop ,paying out over £600 for both of them ,grandson was 11 then so got it a bit cheaper. They should have had a big discount as the seats are at the bottom left facing the pitch open to the elements which they were not informed about until after purchase.

Their prices have been daft for ages, the individual match prices are even worse. You'd think they would rather fill the ground, ours have gone up a lot in the last few years like but I'm amazed they get as many as they do.

Edit: given the chairman seems to actively hate them and they must be one of the most depressing clubs to support given their recent history and size. Something we can relate to.

Last edited:
You can get one for £260 in The Kop, £315 in the side stands, if you are disabled.

Good idea. SAFC used to do it (possibly just in the corners)? When the SoL first opened. Don't think they have done it for quite a while now?
Is it worth injuring yourself for life for a cheaper season ticket though, probably not.

Also seen a post on here couple weeks back with a season ticket price list from back in the day at the sol. Yes they had the 4 consession corners but I remember being staggered at the price of a disabled season ticket. Sure it was 550 ish and your helper was also not far behind.

My eldest son and grand son for their sins are both Wendy's supporters. He bought a season ticket for both of them last yr on the kop ,paying out over £600 for both of them ,grandson was 11 then so got it a bit cheaper. They should have had a big discount as the seats are at the bottom left facing the pitch open to the elements which they were not informed about until after purchase.
Why have you raised him without imbuing him with SAFC roots?

Would rather have lower prices & a full stadium.
For teams like us and Sheff wed (huge stadiums for level of football) should be heavily advertised that tickets are going to be cheaper in the champ in order to fill the ground with everyone under no uncertain terms that if we got promoted the ticket prices would increase a heafty amount. This way there would be no complaints about the sudden and steap price rise. Prem football premium prices is fair for me if we are going to compete up there.

This season was the first time I’d been to Hillsborough in over a decade and I was really shocked by the state of the place. Not sure if it was only the away end but felt like the place is about to be torn down. They’re obviously not spending that season ticket money on infrastructure

Would rather have lower prices & a full stadium.
For teams like us and Sheff wed (huge stadiums for level of football) should be heavily advertised that tickets are going to be cheaper in the champ in order to fill the ground with everyone under no uncertain terms that if we got promoted the ticket prices would increase a heafty amount. This way there would be no complaints about the sudden and steap price rise. Prem football premium prices is fair for me if we are going to compete up there.

Is it worth injuring yourself for life for a cheaper season ticket though, probably not.

Also seen a post on here couple weeks back with a season ticket price list from back in the day at the sol. Yes they had the 4 consession corners but I remember being staggered at the price of a disabled season ticket. Sure it was 550 ish and your helper was also not far behind.
Only change that has happened with regards to Disabled season ticket holders at the SoL was the fact that originally the Helper / Personal Assistant used to pay full price for the season ticket and the disabled person's season ticket was free.

Now the disabled person pays full price and the assistant season ticket is free. There has never been a time where both disabled support and assistant have had to pay full price.

The only time the helper is not far behind is when they are at the front of the west stand (and the balcony on the BCB), the helper sits in the row behind, East Stand the helper has a seat next to the disabled person on the concourse. For those in North Stand, it is the wheelchair user who is sat a row behind.

This season was the first time I’d been to Hillsborough in over a decade and I was really shocked by the state of the place. Not sure if it was only the away end but felt like the place is about to be torn down. They’re obviously not spending that season ticket money on infrastructure

Hillsborough (and Bramall Lane) have character, but were built and mainly developed in an age before new stadia. Both have pillars galore blocking views from their respective Kops, which render some seats pretty unuseable

Its disgusting,I'm afraid the only way to do owt about it is not to buy one, its the one thing that might make the idiot think...but its Wednesday isn't it?

(Renewed yesterday :) :) :) )
Hillsborough (and Bramall Lane) have character, but were built and mainly developed in an age before new stadia. Both have pillars galore blocking views from their respective Kops, which render some seats pretty unuseable
Nowt wrong with a restricted view at our place mate...saves me shutting me eyes..

Last edited:
Its disgusting,I'm afraid the only way to do owt about it is not to buy one, its the one thing that might make the idiot think...but its Wednesday isn't it?

(Renewed yesterday :) :) :) )

Nowt wrong with a restricted view at our place mate...saves me shutting me eyes..

I quite like the fact that both have 4 different stands and are in good locations but going outdoors behind the stand to go to the toilet isn't very 21st century.

Agree about the pillars given I last sat on the Leppings Lane when you beat us 3 nil.

I quite like the fact that both have 4 different stands and are in good locations but going outdoors behind the stand to go to the toilet isn't very 21st century.

Agree about the pillars given I last sat on the Leppings Lane when you beat us 3 nil.
I'm not particularly bothered about ameneties, the odd pylon , nor outside toilets to be honest mate...I simply love the ground, .(Obviously apart from what its now famous for), but I park up at the top of the hill, and see it nestling in the valley , the memories, the floodlights on....
Walk down , take me seat, albeit the hill back up is a f.ooker after you've lost to Accrington.....but thats football

Their prices have been daft for ages, the individual match prices are even worse. You'd think they would rather fill the ground, ours have gone up a lot in the last few years like but I'm amazed they get as many as they do.

Edit: given the chairman seems to actively hate them and they must be one of the most depressing clubs to support given their recent history and size. Something we can relate to.

My mates Dad has (or should I say had) a box there. The owner nearly doubled the price the first year we went down there from the Premier League. He kept it that season. Owner said he would rather make rather make more money from a few. Loads were just sat empty. The following season he tried to increase the cost significantly again so he got rid.

Back