Staff member
Hillsborough 19:45 Monday 9th May

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: £20
Under-21s: £15
Over-65s: £15
Under-17s: £10
Under-11s: £5

Subject to availability, season card holders will be able to secure their seat via the phases below:

60+ BCP – 4pm Monday ‘til 9am on Tuesday
30+ BCP – 10am Tuesday ‘til 3pm Tuesday
10+ BCP – 4pm Tuesday ‘til 9am Wednesday
SCH – 10am Wednesday ‘til 3pm Wednesday
General sale – 4pm Wednesday

Please note, ALL ticket must be collected and tickets will not be available via post.

Supporters can collect their ticket from the Stadium of Light Ticket Office or via the Ticket Office at Hillsborough on the day of the game.

Me plus 3 others in car, gutted my eldest lad couldn't get a shift swap like, feel g less fearful than Friday but still anticipating disappointment, after all we are sunlun

In with the other WU5 massive.

Don't think we'll win tomorrow evening, but I also don't think we'll lose either. I'm going for a hard-fought 1-1 draw on the night, so going through 2-1 on agg.

Heart starting to beat a little faster now just thinking about it.

If we do get through, leaving the ground after the match could get interesting, as the Wednesday fans will be leaving through the WL exits the same time. Over to you SYP......😃

If I can get mam checked in for her flight to NZ at LHR early I’ll drive straight up, so watch it from the away end, if not I might just drive round the m25 till half 10

Me + 15.
Minibus departing The Dolphin at 3pm.

No where near as anxious as I was leading into Friday. Probably cos it’s been less time having to think about it.
I’m sure I’ll feel different tomorrow.

Last edited:
Me & a mate. Driving, in the home end, and I will be abroad for the final.

Its absolutely not going to be how id imagined a semi final at Hillsborough but if we go up I’ll accept it :lol:

Back