Sheds - Anyone bought one from Screwfix?

Tommasi

Striker
Just after a cheap small shed (6 X 4) no point in spending a lot as hoping to move in a couple years.

Spotted one on Screwfix for £200. Anyone bought one from them? Any recommendations for somewhere else at a similar price?

Cheers

Just after a cheap small shed (6 X 4) no point in spending a lot as hoping to move in a couple years.

Spotted one on Screwfix for £200. Anyone bought one from them? Any recommendations for somewhere else at a similar price?

Cheers
@hank williams is always replacing his shed. Or, his 'Theatre', as he likes to call it.

Cheers
For £200 i wouldnt expect much. Buy a t&g for a bit more money and take it with you when you move.

Cheers

a decent shed is a bit of a selling point when you come to move mate. cant remember the name im afraid but google local makers (there cant be many) and get a couple of quotes for a proper one, i dont think it would be a lot more tbh. when i sold my house the bloke half of the couple really liked my shed which was made to measure, max size and height for the area.

I got a plastic Keter shed from argos a few years ago. It's much better than it sounds, and never rusts or needs painting. It's also surprisingly robust.

For £200 i wouldnt expect much. Buy a t&g for a bit more money and take it with you when you move.
Thing is though I'm hoping the next house is a lot larger with bigger garden so wouldn't want a small shed there so it would be staying. As long as the thing can last 3 years I'm not bothered.

Sheds are usually crap, and utterly abysmal at the cheap end.

I decided to build my own. It’s much stronger and more weather proof than any store bought one I’ve seen. You need spare time to build one, though. It takes quite a while to do from scratch! You probably won’t save any money, but you end up with a better build, if you’re decent at diy of course.

Back