Shawarma Take Away?

best one is on holmside opposite pzazz. the lad used to have the one on chester road but moved there and took his recipe with him. the ones on chester road are inferior. trust me. homeside shawarma reigns supreme

Strongly disagree , tried both several times and prefer the original one - let’s have a fight about it ?

With regards to Shwarma takeways, say for example, you lived in an area with perhaps 10,000 residents. There are 4 or 5 pizza shops open and they all appear to be very successful businesses, but none of them offer Shwarma. If one opened up offering Shwarma (which in my opinion is very nice), surely it would make a fortune wouldn't it?

best one is on holmside opposite pzazz. the lad used to have the one on chester road but moved there and took his recipe with him. the ones on chester road are inferior. trust me. homeside shawarma reigns supreme
Holmside, homeside or holmeside! What is it to be?

Similar. The ones out here are chicken wraps with garlic sauce, salad and a few chips in.

chicken shawarma is chicken legs, shaped into a big chicken donner and shaved off like normal kebab. normal chicken kebab is cubes of breast meat. likely healthier than a shawarma but when they are drenched in garlic sauce, wrapped in bread and served with chips, who cares. shawarma is tastier imo.

Back