Shaun Tait vs Virender Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

got their best player out in a w/c qf when he was well set
But has also been tonked by every other batsman out there.

I get the point you're trying to make but surely you can't defend this performance; regardless of his dismissal of Tendulkar. He is the major reason Australia are heading home.

But has also been tonked by every other batsman out there.

I get the point you're trying to make but surely you can't defend this performance; regardless of his dismissal of Tendulkar. He is the major reason Australia are heading home.

As I have previously said its just getting a bit silly now and I cant really be bothered to come on here because I cant actually debate anymore without the goon squad saying you said this you said that and every possible debate just turning into mayhem

Its a shame.

As I have previously said its just getting a bit silly now and I cant really be bothered to come on here because I cant actually debate anymore without the goon squad saying you said this you said that and every possible debate just turning into mayhem
Its a shame.

pot calling the kettle black or what.

Its a shame.
Was that aimed at me because I was trying to have a decent debate, without any slagging etc as to the usefulness of Tait there. :confused:

Last edited:

Its a shame.

So you can't have debate because people keep referring to stuff you say? Isn't that the very definition of a debate?

That's a shame.

So you can't have debate because people keep referring to stuff you say? Isn't that the very definition of a debate?

That's a shame.

a question was asked about two years ago regarding the composition of the test side, I said rightly or wrongly Saj was worth a go (ie, an extended run)

I said I didnt think Jimmy was consistent enough or had enough variety on flat decks against the worlds best to enable England to become the number one test side with Jimmy party of a 4 man attack.

There really isnt any reason to turn every thread into Jimmy which some people are quite keen on doing. Yes I am guilty of doing this buts its more a case of if you cant beat them join them

Sachin only took 27 runs off Jimmy in the England vs India game.

13 dots, 5 4's, 5 singles and 1 2.

He took the most runs off Jimmy bar one bowler - Swann. Had the other bowlers bowled as many balls at him, then they would probably have gone for me.

Well done Jimmy. Restricted Sachin.

a question was asked about two years ago regarding the composition of the test side, I said rightly or wrongly Saj was worth a go (ie, an extended run)

I said I didnt think Jimmy was consistent enough or had enough variety on flat decks against the worlds best to enable England to become the number one test side with Jimmy party of a 4 man attack.

There really isnt any reason to turn every thread into Jimmy which some people are quite keen on doing. Yes I am guilty of doing this buts its more a case of if you cant beat them join them

It's more the fact that you steadfastly refused to change your position on Saj, despite pages of evidence to the contary. With Jimmy you change the goalposts everytime he proves you wrong, still refusing to acknowledge everything in front of you (I see it's now a 4 man attack :lol:).

I daresay you haven't been watching today so I'll sum it up for you, Shaun Tait stunk the place out, wides, no balls, half volleys, you name it. But you still come out with another classic 'half the team with one ball', it deserved to be hit out of the ground. ;)

And I reckon you're about the worst for turning threads into Jimmy-a-thons.

Tait is fast but shit. Lee was faster today (97mph) but bowled far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back