Shankland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably got a bit pay rise and knows he will get games, what would be the point in him signing for us to be loaned out to Falkirk or sit in the bench behind grigg or wyke.

Good luck to the lad choosing to actually play games.

On the brief times I seen him play at Dunfermline he wasn't all that great tbh, not the quickest or strongest, though obviously has added goals to his game since then albeit it is the Scottish Leagues... Think we need someone that can do a bit more than just poach.

He got a £200,000 signing on fee at Dundee United and is on £3k a week there, I’m glad he hasn’t came to us on those terms.

He got a £200,000 signing on fee at Dundee United and is on £3k a week there, I’m glad he hasn’t came to us on those terms.
I know United we’re saying they’d made a lucrative offer, but that’s pretty crazy if true. It’ll make him the highest paid player in the Scottish Championship by a mile I would think.

Probably got a bit pay rise and knows he will get games, what would be the point in him signing for us to be loaned out to Falkirk or sit in the bench behind grigg or wyke.

Good luck to the lad choosing to actually play games.

He'd have likely played in front of both. It's hardly great competition is it? They were both rank last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back