Shakib Al Hasan

Harsh IMO. A 1 year suspended ban would probably have been a fair punishment. Sends out a message to report it, without being overly harsh

Harsh IMO. A 1 year suspended ban would probably have been a fair punishment. Sends out a message to report it, without being overly harsh
Aye now I know why. Feel this is a bit OTT

Sure more to it, not reporting it implies he was perhaps flirting with the idea

Last edited:
Michael Vaughan‏Verified account @MichaelVaughan 2h2 hours ago
More

• Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet
  • Mute @MichaelVaughan
  • Unmute @MichaelVaughan
  • Block @MichaelVaughan
  • Unblock @MichaelVaughan
  • Report Tweet
  • Show less often

• Add to other Moment
  • Add to new Moment
No sympathy what’s so ever for Shakib Al Hasan ... Non what’s so ever ... In this era the players get briefed all the time about what they can & cant do and what that have to report straight away ... 2 yrs isn’t enough ... Should have been longer ...

Vaughan nails it for me

What a twat
Seems to be suggestions the umpire was not for the first time fixing the match and that there were dubious decisions all through the game. Saw this one from behind the bowler and it's hitting middle of middle, you'll never see a more plumb lbw. Ironic given Shakib served a ban though that was for not reporting approaches. So maybe he didn't actually fix anything, or he just doesn't like being on the receiving end.

Michael Vaughan‏Verified account @MichaelVaughan 2h2 hours ago
More

• Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet
  • Mute @MichaelVaughan
  • Unmute @MichaelVaughan
  • Block @MichaelVaughan
  • Unblock @MichaelVaughan
  • Report Tweet
  • Show less often

• Add to other Moment
  • Add to new Moment
No sympathy what’s so ever for Shakib Al Hasan ... Non what’s so ever ... In this era the players get briefed all the time about what they can & cant do and what that have to report straight away ... 2 yrs isn’t enough ... Should have been longer ...

Vaughan nails it for me

Someone needs to tell the daft gammon that the word is ‘whatsoever’.

Back