Session on till 5am

Works in the rest of Europe - as you say f***ing idiots spoil it
I thhink the difference is as you say, there are plenty of late license/24 hour bars so folk don't have to squeeze their drinking in, and all in the same pub.
Plus I think it's a hangover from the old licensing hours. Drinking habits haven't really changed while the times allowed to do it have.:lol:

Who do the police think they are, its got nothing to do with them. I normally drink till 5am most weekends sometimes later.

Done a great job with P's and Q's nowt ever seems to last on that corner but they've had it busy for months and probably has the safest atmosphere of any pub up that way.

If they can repeat the trick on another location that's had bother for years it will be great. When Birlins first opened it was a class little bar with the rooftop garden. Unfortunately it had a string of owners/doorman that let the drug heads run riot and ruin it within weeks. Bar after bar played terrible music and had an atmosphere that wouldnt be out of place on suddick green.

Good luck, confident it will be turned round.

Good luck to the lads who have taken it over. They have done well with Ps & Qs and hopefully this can follow suit. Keep the arseholes out and there shouldn't be a problem

Back