Sertraline tablets to treat anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawe toppa

Winger
Anyone on here used them before and suffered slight side effects when first started taking them? I was prescribed some by my GP and started taking them on Tuesday. Ive had headaches and stomach cramps which have stopped but i cant orgasm! I can go all night and nothing happens. The leaflet with the tablets does say this can happen but wondering of anyone on here has had the same side effect and if so how long did it last? Cheers

Anyone on here used them before and suffered slight side effects when first started taking them? I was prescribed some by my GP and started taking them on Tuesday. Ive had headaches and stomach cramps which have stopped but i cant orgasm! I can go all night and nothing happens. The leaflet with the tablets does say this can happen but wondering of anyone on here has had the same side effect and if so how long did it last? Cheers
:lol::lol:

Had exactly the same problem on Citalopram chief, it'll take a couple weeks for it to sort itself out.

Only until the wife gets tired of it and complains about the lack of sleep

Stop taking them, try citalopram instead.

If you want my advice then dont listen to anyone advice on here about medication. Speak to the team at your pharmacy.
Wouldn't his GP be the best person to talk to?

:lol: Yeah I had the same, Got frustrated and nearly ripped it off. Good tablets though for what they’re made for.

Been on them on and off for years and yes had same problem. Wasn’t ideal when trying for a baby. Problem goes away when you come off them. Not a permanent thing.

Syam problem, either couldn't get it full hard or when I did I couldn't shoot me muck :oops::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back