Sergio Ramos

Status
Not open for further replies.

While Ramos has undoubted merits as a highly competive footballer that has won things for Madrid - class as a person is not how I would describe him - he is a not very intelligent, neo-fascist macho-man type - has an inferiority complex regarding Pique and has the most ridiculous dress sense:-

Aren't Pique and Ramos good friends? I heard they roomed with the national team and talked about opening a restaurant. And what do you mean neo-fascist? Is this another Barcelona conspiracy theory?

Aren't Pique and Ramos good friends? I heard they roomed with the national team and talked about opening a restaurant. And what do you mean neo-fascist? Is this another Barcelona conspiracy theory?

Conspiracy theory ?'?? no - just my personal opinion of Ramos as a person. Ramos tries to copy Pique - but is from another world

Ultra-spanish nationalist - got very angry when Pique dared to answer in Catalan a question in a press conference when on international duty. The question was in catalan from a barcelona reporter. Ultra nationalism and intolerance are hallmarks of fascism.

Don't like him as a player or a person, I think he's lucky he plays for real or he'd be classed as a defender who's poor discipline cost him success, he gets away with a lot because of the shirt he plays in.

So you dislike the bloke and decided to call he a neo fascist? Do you have anything to back it up?
So you dislike the bloke and decided to call he a neo fascist? Do you have anything to back it up?

do you like this photo of Ramos with his "friends". Recognise the salute. Ramos appears as the "caudillo"

Last edited:
Potential career as an NFL kicker too once he gives up on footy. Knocked a 50+ yard field goal through in a preseason halftime show for Philadelphia iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back