September Cricket

I just hope that players like Potts, Raine and Ollie Robinson can play themselves straight back into form after virtually having a month off work.
Absolutely shite, isn't it?

When do we get our players back from the frace? Do they have to hang around doing fuck all until its finished?

Such a shame the One Day Cup has been destroyed as an event.

I heard that Matt Parkinson was here till the end of the season on the Yorkshire comms in July.
I thought that was the case, but I’m not sure if him being at Kent for the 50 over cup might’ve changed things. I could’ve sworn he did a thank you to Durham post on social media before I went to Kent for the ODC. The sort of post that they put out when that’s the end of that.

I thought that was the case, but I’m not sure if him being at Kent for the 50 over cup might’ve changed things. I could’ve sworn he did a thank you to Durham post on social media before I went to Kent for the ODC. The sort of post that they put out when that’s the end of that.
We’ll see. Lancashire might play him for the final 4 games. But if not, I imagine he’ll want to play Somewhere else

He did at the end of July thanking Durham for the last month. Also this a couple of days ago -

Happiest I’ve been for a long time on a field with
@KentCricket
Logon or register to see this image
can’t wait for the rest of the season!
Logon or register to see this image

Back