Morning Hank, morning all.

Hoping Luton can cause an upset.
Morning Pete have a good day and stay safe
Morning H
Morning non H's
Morning mate
Morning Hank
Morning gentlemen and gentlewomen.
Helping a mate with a delivery today down to darkest Surrey so nowt for me. Have a good day everyone.
Morning mate have a good trip and stay safe
Hope everyone has a nice day today. Keep safe.

Tired now. Finished at 10pm tonight. Not working tomorrow, you can probably work out why. Want the day over before it has started.
Morning Fred
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today so no beer or football for me.

Flying to UK in a couple of weeks, looks like the frying pan into the fire...WATTBA.

Stay safe everyone and good luck @Fred Basset
Morning TVM have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank and friends,
Probably none of that for me.
Be good and stay safe!
Morning Andy
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me as grafting
Be good people
Morning wando have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I'll probably watch the two league cup games.

Take it easy folks.
Morning KB

Last edited:

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Might watch the cup games

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning Mr Sword

& you πŸ‘

Morning Young ones fans
"Niel, you bastard"
Have a great day
Morning mate
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Morning spammers have a good day and stay safe
Morning all homeoffice all day, might watch a bit of Man U tonight.

Hope-all goes well today @Fred Basset

morning @Spam Javelin
Morning MM

Morning Hank, Becs and all, graft and a walk. Nice morning here and can’t be bothered with crap cup football. Stay safe everyone, most pubs down here close at 10pm anyway.
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank

Morning abody

Might pop one of the European games on.

Niknak will be like me gutted that Hashtag Utd got through. I turned it off after 80 mins as I had enough. Just looked and seen they won on penalties.....

Got my painting done whilst it was dull and looks the same again here today.

Stay safe amigos.
Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Nowt footy wise for me, just the goal highlights on Sky later. It was a Chinese in the end last night, late on and paying the price now.Just getting sorted for the day now, very slowly I might add. We'll see what happens tonight @8pm as far as which way we are heading. Have a great Tuesday everyone and stay safe....😷😷😷.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @CΓΊ Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown , @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat ........And to anyone yet to post this morning.....Have a really nice day, πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ….

=================================================================================================================================================

As a Transgender Vegan Liberal... I hate people that force their way of life on others.

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£
Morning Mr Sword

& you πŸ‘
Morning Wakey have a good day and stay safe

Last edited:
Morning all,
Women's football for me today. Denmark, Norway and the Gerwomans to issue the hidings imo
Morning mate
Morning Hank. Man City looked impressive last night. Didn’t take Sterling long to start diving the cheating get. Man u tonight.

Morning all. Teams call at 8.30 followed Skiving, pottering and walking.
Morning EM

Good morning everyone including Hank. Its the final day of the bathroom today and I must admit its looking grand. Once Trevor has gone I may just go back to bed as I've had a dreadful night.

None of the footy really appeals and I wonder if the Spurs game will go ahead.

Thinking of you @Fred Basset

Have a good un everyone, we'll see what Boris has to say for himself tonight. Stay safe. πŸ’‹

Good morning everyone including Hank. Its the final day of the bathroom today and I must admit its looking grand. Once Trevor has gone I may just go back to bed as I've had a dreadful night.

None of the footy really appeals and I wonder if the Spurs game will go ahead.

Thinking of you @Fred Basset

Have a good un everyone, we'll see what Boris has to say for himself tonight. Stay safe. πŸ’‹
Morning. Hope work on bathroom is completed today. Have a good day and stay safe

Morning Hank

Good morning Spam have a decent day yourself πŸ‘

Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Nowt footy wise for me, just the goal highlights on Sky later. It was a Chinese in the end last night, late on and paying the price now.Just getting sorted for the day now, very slowly I might add. We'll see what happens tonight @8pm as far as which way we are heading. Have a great Tuesday everyone and stay safe....😷😷😷.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @CΓΊ Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown , @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat ........And to anyone yet to post this morning.....Have a really nice day, πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ….

=================================================================================================================================================

As a Transgender Vegan Liberal... I hate people that force their way of life on others.

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£
Good morning SFATI have a really nice day yourself and regards yo the rest of the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back