September 16th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I'll probably watch the Baggies match then a game I can't mention on here.

Staff safe folks if the rumours are true a lockdown is imminent in Sunderland.
No surprise when you look at the selfish behaviour of some people e.g. at the Stables pub in Herrington.
Morning KB. What chance do we have of trying to get a feasible workaround while we've got idiots like this running around loose.

Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I'll probably watch the Baggies match then a game I can't mention on here.

Staff safe folks if the rumours are true a lockdown is imminent in Sunderland.
No surprise when you look at the selfish behaviour of some people e.g. at the Stables pub in Herrington.
Morning all, what's the craic with The Stables like? The weekend millionaires been acting themselves??

Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses.

Busy day in home office, 3 zoom calls 2 of which will be circa 2 hours and 1 to get bottom smacked when it’s not my fault, heyho it’s all part of the game and just have to bite my tongue.

Hopefully get to see some cricket in between calls, it’s mam’s 80th birthday so out for early tea.

Right must get on. Have a good day all

Morning @hank williams & good morning all, nowt footy wise but will be watching the last one of Des and I'll have the 🏏 on from 1pm on the radio in the van, decider today. That's about it really, got bleeding loads on today, something needs sorting out. Anyway, have a great Hump Day and hope it stays nice where ever you are, murky here this morning, 🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you got some rest pal.🛌🛌🛌, @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett .... And to those yet to post. as always, have a nice Wednesday,......🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Lorry loaded with Onions has overturned on the M6. Police are urging drivers to find a hard shoulder to cry on.....😭😭😭.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning lads. Nowt for me. Graft this morning, bit of pottering then I'm in a Zoom meeting tonight.

Ow marra

Been having a few issues lately hence the early threads need to get my head straightened

Why I've hardly been on first thing but I'll get there poxy mental health drives you potty at times

Morning marra. Look after yourself 😘
Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning All

Harrogate and Salford games for me - after cricket.

You be careful Hank and take care. A lot of us think you do very well.

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. Can’t bloody sleep 😂😂. Baggies v Harrogate for me I think. Have a wassock free Wednesday. Remain vigilant. Watch out for SIBs. You can’t miss them, they’re the ones without masks, that go into shops with a big notice on the door saying 2 people only when there’s already 2 in. The ones that reach over your shoulder in the supermarket. The ones that insist in getting as close to you as possible in the checkout queue so you end up telling them to eff off because they don’t know what”please move back” means. The ones that can’t follow arrows. The ones that go out the in door as it’s six inches closer and because someone asks them not to and really, because someone doesn’t want them to for the good of everyone. The ones that don’t care who catches this virus and dies, because it won’t be them, they think. They are SIBs. Selfish Ignorant Bastards.
Phew. I feel better now.
Sorry about that.

Morning marra. It's ok. They annoy me too. I wear a lanyard for work with "vulnerable person, please keep 2M away" but people still come right up close to me 🤦‍♀️
Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses.

Busy day in home office, 3 zoom calls 2 of which will be circa 2 hours and 1 to get bottom smacked when it’s not my fault, heyho it’s all part of the game and just have to bite my tongue.

Hopefully get to see some cricket in between calls, it’s mam’s 80th birthday so out for early tea.

Right must get on. Have a good day all

Morning marra. Hope you all have a good birthday tea 🎂
Morning @hank williams & good morning all, nowt footy wise but will be watching the last one of Des and I'll have the 🏏 on from 1pm on the radio in the van, decider today. That's about it really, got bleeding loads on today, something needs sorting out. Anyway, have a great Hump Day and hope it stays nice where ever you are, murky here this morning, 🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫.

@Dilligaf60 , hope you got some rest pal.🛌🛌🛌, @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett .... And to those yet to post. as always, have a nice Wednesday,......🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Lorry loaded with Onions has overturned on the M6. Police are urging drivers to find a hard shoulder to cry on.....😭😭😭.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Morning mate. Have a good day 😎
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning marra 😎
Morning all homeoffice for a quiet day I hope, cricket on in background but no footy tonight.

Have a fine day everyone
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Dilligaf60

ITV7 ers 1k up for grabs today
@becs
@Bonzo
@Mk Mackem
@Scorefrom a throw in
@VHFC
@Wakey ftm in Sussex

Good luck

Morning marra. Will pop it on in a bit 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning lads. Nowt for me. Graft this morning, bit of pottering then I'm in a Zoom meeting tonight.

Morning marra. Look after yourself 😘

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. It's ok. They annoy me too. I wear a lanyard for work with "vulnerable person, please keep 2M away" but people still come right up close to me 🤦‍♀️

Morning marra. Hope you all have a good birthday tea 🎂

Morning mate. Have a good day 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. Will pop it on in a bit 👍
Morning Becs you know it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back