Semenyo

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Understand this is a bad time to ask the question, condolences on the draw. How has he been? Not been given a real chance has he? Any updates on Wright?

Understand this is a bad time to ask the question, condolences on the draw. How has he been? Not been given a real chance has he? Any updates on Wright?

I hate it when ever I see this used but he is raw. Wouldnt really trust him in this league, let alone the championship.

Wright is out for the season I thought? Which has pretty much battered our season as ozturk is not good enough.

Seems to have the attributes but hasn't done much in his cameos despite looking lively.

Wright what a player. One of them rare players who's a natural talker, not only is a very decent defender but he improved everyone around him by constantly talking and harassing the lads. Gutted he got injured. Hopefully first signing in the summer.

Wright is the reason we have gone from clean sheets to conceeding again.Body blow when we lost him , would have been in top two if he had stayed fit .
The forward hasn't had much chance to fully assess him but he looks lively.
Biggest hope is Wright gets fit if and when we are in the play offs ..not sure if it's possible though .
I would sign Wright , not sure if we have an option as he is a leader ..though I understand he is injured a lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
hes barely kicked the ball for us, the lad was brought on wing back against Coventry. Was brought on in attack today and played well so positives from that.

Has to be more changes next game. We have been shite for a few weeks now. Get this lad in
I’m a fan of Gooch and I know you are but he needs a break. Semenyo in next game, Scowen also and Smith for Ozturk if he’s fit enough. We play too deep with Ozturk and it stops the press being effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back