Self entitled football fans.

the dude

Striker
Watching MOTD and I see Palace fans have another banner out crying about their owners. Made me think, what do they want? These are the same owners that rescued the club when it was about to go under, this is their 11th straight season in the Premier League after having 2 seasons in the top flight in the previous 20 years. What more do they expect? It was the same when Ashley was at the mags, shouting at shops etc. Why are football fans so self entitled?

Watching MOTD and I see Palace fans have another banner out crying about their owners. Made me think, what do they want? These are the same owners that rescued the club when it was about to go under, this is their 11th straight season in the Premier League after having 2 seasons in the top flight in the previous 20 years. What more do they expect? It was the same when Ashley was at the mags, shouting at shops etc. Why are football fans so self entitled?
Go look at all the threads on here about your owners

If you dont know the answer to that ,you must live in a bubble and the only tv you see is mr ed and the woodentops.

We were in L1 when KLD took over, win tomorrow and we're in a Championship play off place.

Analysis/opinion from @TheRey on their current situation. Don't know the ins and outs of what's going on at Palace but if that post is anything to go by then it's not difficult to see why they're becoming fed up.

If Crystal Palace stay up this season, then their current run in the top flight will equal all of their other top flight seasons in their history added together. They have finished above 10th in the top division once in their history - they are currently 14th. They have a lot to be upset about at the moment, I don’t know how their current predicament could get much worse.

At this moment in time I would love to be a team like Palace that seem to finish safe from relegation but if you were a Palace Fan you would no doubt get bored of that every season.

Not read up on what they're protesting about but if you're saying the be all and end all is all about how many seasons they've been in the PL then I remember back to watching SAFC under Keane (and no doubt many other managers) where we battled to stay up season after season and it was absolutely atrocious football. The top flight is a poisoned chalice for the majority of clubs.

You could say exactly the same about our fans and most other fans of other clubs...

Back