selected resource not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Striker
Anyone else seeing this error?

I'm getting it when i hovver over thread titles or try to send staff a message. Also get it if i try to change style

Using ie8 and windows 7 - tried clearing cache / temp files etc

I haven't seen it myself, but you aren't the only person to have reported this.

Is it still happening?

Yes still happening. Exact error is "the requested resource could not be found"

I'm having to post this reply on mobile as it gives that error when i try to reply on pc

Seemed to start happening yesterday i think.

Anyone else seeing this error?

I'm getting it when i hovver over thread titles or try to send staff a message. Also get it if i try to change style

Using ie8 and windows 7 - tried clearing cache / temp files etc
gettiny the swme

g

No ad blockers and no popup blockers running
And are you still seeing the error?

There was some adblock detection code added yesterday that seemed to coincide with people reporting the problem. The code was removed earlier today, so if you are still seeing the problem that obviously wasn't the cause.

There was some adblock detection code added yesterday that seemed to coincide with people reporting the problem. The code was removed earlier today, so if you are still seeing the problem that obviously wasn't the cause.

It was still happening when i posted at 1.39, will try again in morning from work and update thread[DOUBLEPOST=1381993093][/DOUBLEPOST]

Seems to be ok now Roger

Last edited:

Seems to working for me fine again so looks likely to have been that code.

Getting this error again when trying to post anything

also displaying "loading" when i hovver over thread title[DOUBLEPOST=1396436595][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems to be fixed again now, not sure if anything has been changed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back