Selected For Sky TV

9 home games been on TV with this one and only 2 away. Next nearest for home games is 5 and that's Birmingham and Coventry

I don’t understand why sky keep picking us for homes and not aways. If selected for aways there’s 35000+ more potential viewers than for homes as those 35000+ are already at the home games. Bizarre.
Surely it’s not because we’ve better facilities? Or Jones gets to watch us while being paid?

I don’t understand why sky keep picking us for homes and not aways. If selected for aways there’s 35000+ more potential viewers than for homes as those 35000+ are already at the home games. Bizarre.
Surely it’s not because we’ve better facilities? Or Jones gets to watch us while being paid?
Makes the product look better if it's in a top class stadium with 40k screaming Mackems. Gold taps help.

Audience wise we'll still be among the highest, possibly Leeds and Leicester above us. You have to think all the Newcastle fans that don't go to our match will be tuned in.

Back