Seen a Few Beer Gardens

People with mint jobs who aren’t clocked in or out can just go and ‘take the afternoon’ iirc.

I'd be in one myself but I had to make a rare trip into office to do a handover with a freelancer who's covering for me tomorrow and Monday.

Came up from Portsmouth and is stopping up here this weekend because he's going to a football match in London on Sunday.

Many people works holidays run April to March. As its now the end of the year lots of people will be just using up remaining holidays.

Many people works holidays run April to March. As its now the end of the year lots of people will be just using up remaining holidays.
Weren't a lot of places having planned shutdowns next week on the back of the original Brexit dates? Not beyond the realms of possibility that folks are taking an extra day or 2 to take in the good weather.

I'm another WFH bod, just come off my last call for the day, so just off for a sit out in the sunshine with a nice cold beer. Great the US clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago.

Back