Security alert at Birmingham Airport

Although we don't know what has happened, so it wouldn't be correct to comment on this single incident, I do unfortunately envisage a lot more incidents like this due to the chaos in the middle east.

Flight to Belfast returned after a suspicious package was found onboard. Plane was evacuated, and the airport is currently closed.

Livestream here:

I was once seconded to Geneva when all the money laundering was kicking off.

Coming home, BA cocked up my flight and took off without me and then the next day I was put on a swiss plane to Heathrow and someone checked a bag onto the flight and done a runner from the airport so got kicked off that flight as well.

Never did find out it it was a genuine security threat.

Hopefully this Birmingham airport isn't too serious. Although who knows with the amount of geopolitics at play at the minute.

I was once seconded to Geneva when all the money laundering was kicking off.

Coming home, BA cocked up my flight and took off without me and then the next day I was put on a swiss plane to Heathrow and someone checked a bag onto the flight and done a runner from the airport so got kicked off that flight as well.

Never did find out it it was a genuine security threat.

Hopefully this Birmingham airport isn't too serious. Although who knows with the amount of geopolitics at play at the minute.

This is why I’ll never fly with BA again.

Every time he keeps saying “ I ain’t getting on no plane fool”

I'd be 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 gutted me if I got on a plane to leave Birmingham and ended up back in Birmingham.
Got a team meeting next month and Bristol was picked over Birmingham, which means an extra 2 hours on a shit, manky Cross Country train, I was ecstatic.

Back