Season Tickets

What about those that renewed but used the stream. Surely can't be the full ST value?

from the clubs email:

“If you wish to receive a pro-rata refund for games played behind closed doors and NOT a streaming pass, simply do notredeem the voucher code provided.

Please be advised that the selection you make will apply to ALL home league games played behind closed doors and it cannot be changed on a match-to-match basis.”

so if you activated it, you’ve paid a fortune for a stream!

Cannot wait.... I sent email to reserve mine before and according to the clubs SLO said should be saved, hope its true to the word had that seat since 97

Cheers, mate. 👍
I'm working now, so can afford to buy a SC.
I used my mates season cards when they couldn't get there, last season.
It'll be great to have my own SC.

class, pleased for ya! The buzz is back!!
My son activated my adult season card at the beginning of the season as he couldn’t get his to work 🙈watched one game !! Bloody expensive stream that
Awch!!

What about those that renewed but used the stream. Surely can't be the full ST value?
Was thinking that. Paid £340 for something that others will pay £230 max.
from the clubs email:

“If you wish to receive a pro-rata refund for games played behind closed doors and NOT a streaming pass, simply do notredeem the voucher code provided.

Please be advised that the selection you make will apply to ALL home league games played behind closed doors and it cannot be changed on a match-to-match basis.”

so if you activated it, you’ve paid a fortune for a stream!
Oh well

Yet we're still getting drip fed stuff about vaccine passports and having to show proof of a jab to go for a pint.

A lot of that doesn't sound compulsory, more for private businesses to decide whether to go down that route if they wish. But not doable until everyone has had the option to get vaccine

There is the concern if mask wearing is extended, as I'm not too keen on going back if it is.

Last edited:
A lot of that doesn't sound compulsory, more for private businesses to decide whether to go down that route if they wish. But not doable until everyone has had the option to get vaccine

There is the concern if mask wearing is extended, as I'm not too keen on going back if it is.
I wouldn't be bothered about wearing a mask. It might even help keep my face warm when it's cold.

Are they going to be offering a direct debit payment scheme?

A bit concerned about the crowd number RE covid and what will happen if we aren't able to attend.

Back