Season ticket renewals

Wonder if there's a bit of panic set in over the amount of non renewals so they are doing this in the hope that people will have a change of heart?

Or it could just be sheer incompetence I suppose.

Actually aye it'll be the incompetence.

Just received this email from them…..

Dear Supporter,

You may have recently received a booking confirmation regarding the renewal of your seat(s) for the 2024-25 season.

However, we recognise that you may have contacted us or opted out online to cancel your season ticket for the upcoming campaign.

Although we have processed this, we had left your seat available for renewal in hope you may change your mind and renew before the deadline of the 3 May.

Whilst we were completing our renewals, your seat may have been picked up in the process which is why you received the confirmation email.

If you do still not wish to renew, please provide your Supporter ID and email address by clicking here and we will ensure you are not renewed. You are able to add any Supporter ID’s linked to your booking that you wish to cancel. If you would like to keep your seat for next season, you do not need to take any further action and you will receive a payment confirmation soon.

Apologies if you may have to confirm the cancellation again and for any inconvenience caused as a result.

Sunderland AFC

What an experience just to cancel a ticket man 😂
Same

How can the whole ticketing system be so shambolic. It shouldn't be this hard to cancel

Just received this email from them…..

Dear Supporter,

You may have recently received a booking confirmation regarding the renewal of your seat(s) for the 2024-25 season.

However, we recognise that you may have contacted us or opted out online to cancel your season ticket for the upcoming campaign.

Although we have processed this, we had left your seat available for renewal in hope you may change your mind and renew before the deadline of the 3 May.

Whilst we were completing our renewals, your seat may have been picked up in the process which is why you received the confirmation email.

If you do still not wish to renew, please provide your Supporter ID and email address by clicking here and we will ensure you are not renewed. You are able to add any Supporter ID’s linked to your booking that you wish to cancel. If you would like to keep your seat for next season, you do not need to take any further action and you will receive a payment confirmation soon.

Apologies if you may have to confirm the cancellation again and for any inconvenience caused as a result.

Sunderland AFC

What an experience just to cancel a ticket man 😂
Quicker just blocking your bank account that will make them understand easier thick twats they are .

Not me as I have cancelled my direct debit with the bank but there will be some who haven't
Aye same.

If anyone on here reading this wants to cancel please cancel your direct debit through your bank, takes seconds via your banks app. You just know trying to get the club to refund you will be a painful experience!

I am really torn about renewing. Love being in the ground and Saturday 3pm is good for me. Night and moved weekend games are a real pain and I tend to miss them. Sounds like it is not worth it for me.

Ok so I’ve rang the number. Took about 20minutes to get through.

Smashing lass on the end of the phone, explained the situation and it was indeed that my son’s ticket should be under 14 not under 16. She overrode it on the system, said she’s had to do it loads, something to do with the ticket office not doing something correctly, who knows. Sorted in about three minutes and paid for.

Hopefully that helps anybody who’s having the same issue. Just ring them, I’m still waiting on an email response.
Rang the number as well today, 5 minute wait and the bloke was brilliant sorting everything out for me too. Very easy! Likewise still no email response so I'd definitely call if anyone has a similar issue.

To me, on average 5k STs haven’t been going to league games

I actually think it's been higher than that. They've been claiming 40/41/42k crowds since Xmas but in reality the number has been low 30s. Obviously they are giving out the amount of tickets sold or at least issued, which is standard practice, but in some cases, especially midweek, the disparity has clearly been in excess of 10k.

I actually think it's been higher than that. They've been claiming 40/41/42k crowds since Xmas but in reality the number has been low 30s. Obviously they are giving out the amount of tickets sold or at least issued, which is standard practice, but in some cases, especially midweek, the disparity has clearly been in excess of 10k.
rubbish.

One if not the biggest email provided and they can’t send emails to people with those accounts 😮

That BCB seems to hold an awful lot of supporters.
i'm not tech minded but some on here were saying it was a glitch in tkt masters system,anyway the main thing was that spread-x who distributed the e tkts worked no bother,then the fun started cos mine wouldn't bloody work in the stadium readers,the future!!,what an effin laugh

Could well be the case mate

Back