Season ticket renewals

What else am I gonna do on a Sat? Kids tickets both still £55, its too cheap not to renew - if I didnt I dont think id bother pick and choosing games we just wouldnt bother with the cost of one matchday!
Im not as frustrated with owners as others I suppose
100% this, I'm I currently enjoying watching the games ? no, but I support Sunderland I signed up to this 35 years ago 😂

I renew out of habit, to keep loyalty points and its a day out with the bairn, for £55 a season you cant fall wrong, id spend 10x more taking her to a play area every Saturday.

for some stupid reason she prefers the match to a play area 😂

This is what I want to do, you have to email the ticket office, you need to include name and membership number. They will then contact you on the 7th May or after.

Why it has to be this complicated is beyond me, why didn’t they have a a renewal phase to secure your existing seat, then a renewal phase for people that want to move there seat.

Given that you can currently buy a new seat if you don't have a ST, I really struggle to see the sense why you can't move seat if there's an empty one. It's pretty much the same process really.
Years gone by, before all this online ticketing, you could just rock up at the ticket office anytime during the renewal period & ask them to swap seats. Tech is supposed to make things easier, and yet again another example of the club failing the fans.

You can log onto account and click re-send email, I never got any confirmations so I did this and they came straight through
When I renewed mine it had that spinning circle saying processing payment do not leave page or refresh, then did that until it timed out and basket was emptied, then kept doing it until I eventually left the page. No confirmation email, but the money is pending to come out.

Been one of the most boring seasons in years on the pitch.

Off the pitch it's been shambolic. Beales appointment and the mags debacle being the main ones.

They'll certainly shed some SC holders for next season and it's totally self inflicted.
I think people must have short memories , if they think this season has been anywhere near bad enough on the pitch that it warrants giving up a ST.

I think people must have short memories , if they think this season has been anywhere near bad enough on the pitch that it warrants giving up a ST.
Have you totally forgotten about the BCB debacle, plenty said they would not renew on the back of that. On the pitch the decisions by the owner and Speakman have been horrific.

It hasn't been the best season but regardless I will be renewing as it's more than just the football for me, having a season ticket gets me out the house and good for the mental health (some performances don't help). I'm just waiting on the ticket office moving me to the BCB since the bairns are now wanting to sit with their mates.

Find it baffling how many people have had enough now but stuck through it through the league one years like. I don't get how you decide that this is worse. Aye it's been a let down of a season but if being relegated to league one and the subsequent shit show for 4 seasons didn't put you off I don't get how this has :lol:

if you're on gmail there's a chance you might not,last season and this i never got confirmation from tkt master,emailed the tkt office and confirmation was through same day
Outlook. Changed to it because I couldn't receive emails from safc.
Looks like it has went through anyway.

Find it baffling how many people have had enough now but stuck through it through the league one years like. I don't get how you decide that this is worse. Aye it's been a let down of a season but if being relegated to league one and the subsequent shit show for 4 seasons didn't put you off I don't get how this has :lol:
League one was truly awful football but I think people were more optimistic that we might turn it around and when KLD came in we turned a corner. Wembley was brilliant.

The problem we have now is pessimism, understandably driven by a history of the owners shafting the fans, via a series of blunders and frankly downright lies. Whilst results were good people could overlook these, but now results are some of the worst in our history it compounds it all into a very negative outlook.

I’ll be renewing btw despite all this. Mainly because of reasons outside of the club. Its more than just football for me. I have full respect for those that don’t though.

This season and last our attendances have been unusually big for Championship seasons, I guess it's gonna be closer to normal numbers next season. People will be back if we go up.

Been one of the most boring seasons in years on the pitch.

Off the pitch it's been shambolic. Beales appointment and the mags debacle being the main ones.

They'll certainly shed some SC holders for next season and it's totally self inflicted.
for the last 13 years or so we have always been fighting for something either it be relegation from the league or promotion/play offs , yes this season has been 'boring' , but its about time we had a boring season isn't it ? I'm normally stressed to bits this time of the year wondering where we getting points from 😂

if one 'boring' season has made some people jack their season card in then thats poor....see you all back in the premier league.

I agree about the on the pitch performance mate, but off the pitch it’s been a shambles.

Fwiw, I’ve renewed but I can see why folk are pissed off. Being honest, the mags debacle annoyed me to the point where had the renewals come out in January, I would have cancelled.

Last edited:

Back