Season ticket renewals

Does anyone know if I choose new seats different from the ones I currently have, will I be able to change once they release more availability?

No response from email a week ago about my sons ST renewal stuck in basket despite mine and daughters (no) auto renewing - saying i can only buy his with an adult ticket:neutral:

Does anyone know if I choose new seats different from the ones I currently have, will I be able to change once they release more availability?
I have renewed my existing seat, but I now wish to change my seat, is this possible?
Yes, subject to availability. Any Season Ticket Holders who have renewed their existing seat online but then wish to change to an alternative seat are advised to send an email to [email protected], stating their seating preferences along with their customer number and contact information. These requests will be kept on file in strict date order of receipt and will be processed (subject to availability) later once our renewal window closes (3rd May). Any increase in price must be paid for by credit or debit card payment.

The deadline to change your season ticket seat is Saturday 31st August 2024.
No response from email a week ago about my sons ST renewal stuck in basket despite mine and daughters (no) auto renewing - saying i can only buy his with an adult ticket:neutral:
The counter is closed today, however i think you can still ring them try 0191 551 5161

Last edited:
I don’t often complain about ticket office but the whole system is as frustrating as hell, emailed them to confirm all our 6 tickets were on automatic renew, no response, have just spent around 30 mins trying to get through on phone and when I eventually get to speak to a human it turns out that 3 of the 6 have automatically renewed and 3 haven’t, how does that happen when all 6 tickets were initially bought at the same time and payment is from same bank account.

Nervous now that they’ll manage to take the correct money out of bank on 1st May

I wasn’t gonna renew but changed my mind. Same has happened with me when I’ve looked today. I’m set to lose 2 under 16 cards as I now can’t buy without adult.

I have renewed my existing seat, but I now wish to change my seat, is this possible?
Yes, subject to availability. Any Season Ticket Holders who have renewed their existing seat online but then wish to change to an alternative seat are advised to send an email to [email protected], stating their seating preferences along with their customer number and contact information. These requests will be kept on file in strict date order of receipt and will be processed (subject to availability) later once our renewal window closes (3rd May). Any increase in price must be paid for by credit or debit card payment.

The deadline to change your season ticket seat is Saturday 31st August 2024.

The counter is closed today, however i think you can still ring them try 0191 551 5161
Thanks. Yeah I saw that but was unsure whether it was different if you’ve selected a different seat rather than renewed. The reason I don’t want to renew current seats and change is because it’s in the higher price category.

Do kids tickets not auto-renew?

Just logged into the bairns account and it says she needs to click to renew, but it won’t let me process it because it needs to be purchased with an adult ticket!

Do kids tickets not auto-renew?

Just logged into the bairns account and it says she needs to click to renew, but it won’t let me process it because it needs to be purchased with an adult ticket!
Exactly the same has happened to me and it’s now too late for DD.

I switched seats during the early bird phase and cancelled my auto renewal for my current seats.....they've only gone and auto renewed them anyway. I now have 4 season tickets for 2 people!

I manage someone else's ticket for them, I logged in and renewed there's only via direct debit (their dd details), got an email confirming and all good.

I was going to pay mine in full later this month so left mine alone, today received an email to say mine has been renewed via DD, this is despite them not having my DD details and paying in full last year.

What's the odds they've renewed mine using the DD details of my mate? No idea how they can fuck this up so badly

I manage someone else's ticket for them, I logged in and renewed there's only via direct debit (their dd details), got an email confirming and all good.

I was going to pay mine in full later this month so left mine alone, today received an email to say mine has been renewed via DD, this is despite them not having my DD details and paying in full last year.

What's the odds they've renewed mine using the DD details of my mate? No idea how they can fuck this up so badly
I paid via Direct Debit last year but cancelled it to pay in full before the deadline, yet they have sent an email saying it has been sent to bank and auto-renewed. Utter clowns.

I've emailed the ticket office and they have confirmed the 6 cards I manage are set up for the direct debit, but I've not had any confirmation they are taking the direct debit on 1st May or which account.

Tried looking on the account management part of the safc website and it says no season subscriptions.

Another email sent asking the ticket office to clarify everything.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult

I switched seats during the early bird phase and cancelled my auto renewal for my current seats.....they've only gone and auto renewed them anyway. I now have 4 season tickets for 2 people!
Not surprised, im wanting to move but waited

When they on general sale anyone know?

Probably easier to go to ticket office

Back