Season ticket renewals

The presentation to the board and review of "overhaul of ticketing services and query handling" on 14th March "some of which will be implemented and felt by fans during season ticket renewal period" has gone well.

Still waiting someone to call me from an email on 20th March - simply not good enough!
Have cancelled my automatic renewal for two season tickets today

May look at season tickets for either Bedlington Terriers, Morpeth Town or Whitley Bay instead as I am 100% confident I would get a quicker response
Join the queue mate...I'm still waiting from the 20th January this year

Sorry if already mentioned but don't fancy trawling through the whole thread when's the deadline for renewal of season cards through the direct debit scheme thanks for any help

Sorry if already mentioned but don't fancy trawling through the whole thread when's the deadline for renewal of season cards through the direct debit scheme thanks for any help
this is copied and pasted off the safc website. i'm presuming it means for those who were already on the dd scheme and have auto renewal enabled.
What if I currently pay via Direct Debit Auto Renewal?
All supporters currently paying via Direct Debit and with a live agreement will be eligible for Auto-Renewal. If any payments were not collected successfully during 23/24, the Auto-Renewal application will not be submitted. It is also essential that the Direct Debit mandate remains active after the final instalment was collected.
All supporters signed up for Auto-Renewal by Direct Debit will be renewed between 29th March & 2nd April automatically.

How is ticketing always such a mess?
People having to take days off work and queue for hours to ask questions about the faulty system - absolute madness.

Sums the club up, and the way it has gone the last couple of years under the new owners.
Because if it wasn't then the shite owner would have something working well.

How is ticketing always such a mess?
People having to take days off work and queue for hours to ask questions about the faulty system - absolute madness.

Sums the club up, and the way it has gone the last couple of years under the new owners.
Ticketmaster sounds rubbish, not helped by the ticket office not being briefed the same as fans.

Thought id cracked it like someone said changed my son’s settings to manage, so i could add both our season tickets into basket, but it still says trying to buy age restricted ticket!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I emailed the cub regarding the same issue myself on Monday and they replied “ You have to renew all seats at once online, otherwise the system won’t allow it. Please contact ticket office direct”. I rang this morning , got thru after 5 mins and paid for grandkids renewal over the phone.

Yea she has her own account and log in.
Have you managed to add her to your network.
Yea she has her own account and log in.
You need to click view account menu then go to ticket management and add her number in the search bar. Then log into hers and click accept. When you go back into yours in ticketing her ST will be there to add in your basket.

Last edited:
Have you managed to add her to your network.

You need to click view account menu then go to ticket management and add her number in the search bar. Then log into hers and click accept. When you go back into yours in ticketing her ST will be there to add in your basket.
Thanks mate much appreciated I’ll have a look now

Haven't had one the last 2 years due to work and really missed it after having one since 2002 previously. Back next season and can't wait. Despite this season turning a bit sour I've realised over the past couple of years just how much you miss the whole matchday, even if you're playing poorly. For a long time in League 1 I kept saying I'd never miss it if I couldn't go, but I've had my eyes opened to just how much I actually enjoy it. Even if it's just the day out with my mates.

Back