Season ticket rebates.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Yes I would want a refund regardless but especially because it's these owners. Why do you find it bizarre people want a refund for something they haven't received?
Probably because it’s a football club and not a trip to Lanzarote.

Wonder how many fans have lost their jobs and sadly will be in no position to renew? Add this to those who have had enough and the zero chance of fans being allowed into stadiums in the near future and it’s hard to see where the revenue needed to support a large infrastructure in L1 will come from. Same can be said for most of the championship too I would imagine.

This week will be huge. If the EFL vote to end the league, then expect pressure from the smaller clubs to just mothball the 20/21 season as well. We could be royally fucked

This week will be huge. If the EFL vote to end the league, then expect pressure from the smaller clubs to just mothball the 20/21 season as well. We could be royally fucked

Why would they want to mothball next season? They could just start a couple of months later & scrap the checkatrade cup

Why would they vote themselves out of existence? No income till August 21 and everyone will be in administration before then.

Im not bothered about a refund Ive written it off... I am questioning however whether its financially viable for me to renew both... I dont want the club to go under but not every seasn card holder will renew based on a streaming service which 1. Had been shite in its original form 2. And you dont need two, three or four season cards for all individuals to watch the game..... for us it will be around 800 quid.. for someone else it will be 380 and for someone else it could be upwards of a grand (all in the same household).
We arent going to be the only club and fans to suffer from this, but I honestly see no way back for some clubs financially, most struggled before the cash and fans vanished

Back