Season ticket availability

GRABS

Midfield
This may have been asked/answered a few times but does anyone know when the none renewed season cards are offered for sale?

I'm not entirely sure as I have renewed, but I believe you can purchase them now from this link eticketing - SAFC and i've just tried there, it does allow me to add seats to my basket so maybe give it a try, not 100% though mate.

This may have been asked/answered a few times but does anyone know when the none renewed season cards are offered for sale?
St holders have until 5pm Friday 3rd may to retain their seat...any non season ticket seats can be bought now

Normally the day after the renewal window closes, the club offer a facility to move/purchase SCs in unrenewed seats. You might want to check with the club this is still the case

I think I’ve renewed mine but when was on ticketing site the other day it’s still giving me a “renew your season card” option

I’d trust my own record keeping over Ticketmaster’s tbf tho

Thanks for responses.
We are wanting to move from our current seats, what is available at the moment isn’t great so im holding out till the none renewers are established

I think I’ve renewed mine but when was on ticketing site the other day it’s still giving me a “renew your season card” option

I’d trust my own record keeping over Ticketmaster’s tbf tho
Have you got others in your "friends and family" network?

I've renewed mine, but like you it still gives me the option to renew when i login to my account.

If i click on renew now, i get a list of those in my network who haven't renewed yet, my name is not there.

Have you got others in your "friends and family" network?

I've renewed mine, but like you it still gives me the option to renew when i login to my account.

If i click on renew now, i get a list of those in my network who haven't renewed yet, my name is not there.
Ah that’ll be it - cheers

Thanks for responses.
We are wanting to move from our current seats, what is available at the moment isn’t great so im holding out till the none renewers are established
We've moved our seats but there wasn't a season card in the seats we've moved to, and we done it at the ticket office which I think has to be done. I believe you can move seats now as long as the seats you're moving to doesn't already have a season card holder there. If the seat you want does, you'll have to wait until the renewal period ends and then if they're still available you can move there.

Thanks for responses.
I bought my usual seats (x3) but want to move - the action to get in first is to send the ticket office an email with your request and preferred seat / block numbers you want to move to when the season ticket renewal closes (friday 3rd may) - I did that and got the reply back that they will put my request on file and notify me when / if any where requested come available...I still check every day though to see if anybody has already given seats up where I want them.

Back