Seagull not chopped in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He could have caught it and made a seagull soup. It's easy to do.

First take a pot, fill it with water and add a seagull. Let it boil for 30 minutes and then strain off the water and throw the water away. Then fill the pot with water again and let it boil for 45 minutes. Then throw the pot away with the seagull.

"Witnesses saw the attack and shocked bystanders, including children, had to look on as the man killed the gull."

Rubber-neckers, could have turned away or closed their eyes. Also someone must have had their phone out and filmed it, worth at least £200 on you've been framed.

I once saw a car run 3 over which were eating another one which had also been run over. Road was carnage. A couple more turned up for din dins and they also got hit. One survived but was in a terrible state. The noise was doing my head in and was about to leave the house to finish it off, but two students were on the phone to the rspca or whatever. They left and about 30 mins later the rspca turned up. Wifey picked up the injured seagull, looked around to see who was looking while walking towards some bushes. She then just finished it off and hoyed it in the bushes :)
Must be £10,000 of carnage there by them rates.

Last edited:
Love parking up down redcar and throwing a load of food out for them before I drive away. The faces of the other people parked up is class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back