Scum 1977

One of the lads "doing it" in the potting shed later became a social worker and appears in Made In Britain. I guess that's why I didn't trust my social workers back in the 70's. Dodgy lot.

This f*****g one.

Great film but probably for all the wrong reasons. Borstals obviously no longer exist for good reasons.
Good reasons? Half the little bastards about now could do with the shit kicking out of them daily.
This f*****g one.

Great film but probably for all the wrong reasons. Borstals obviously no longer exist for good reasons.
Good reasons? Half the little bastards about now could do with the shit kicking out of them daily.

And what is that going to do? If you look at at anything on the nature of rehabilitation of people in most prisons there isn't any.

On the subject of Borstal and the like. Treating young kids like shit - sounds like a good idea to me.

Back