Screenshot of your QIR

Sometimes it will but if the screen is a different size it could go wrong.

It's not too much hassle to transfer the ticket to someone else providing they can set up an account and add the ticket to their phone.

Does it work for sharing season ticket?

Yes. Got to trust them though or they could use it before you to get into any match
Sometimes it will but if the screen is a different size it could go wrong.

It's not too much hassle to transfer the ticket to someone else providing they can set up an account and add the ticket to their phone.

Never thought of this but never had that issue all season tbh

Yes. Got to trust them though or they could use it before you to get into any match

Never thought of this but never had that issue all season tbh
It's one of those things 99% of the time it will be fine but that 1% there's nothing you can do as the person using it isn't the season ticket holder so they wouldn't be able to go to the ticket office.

Does it work for sharing season ticket?
yes but if you have trouble with access the stewards wont let you in if ou show them a screenshot .....but it works ..i printed mine off and stuck it to an old season card ..works every time !

Last edited:
I’ve got 2 tickets today one is a screenshot and the other I got through e-ticket
Had to get screen shit cos my mate is absolutely hopeless and there was no chance of him doing it through network
The other was my mates son who is under 22 and I need an under 22 ticket and because he is young he easily worked out how to forward it
When I accepted the club charged me £12 !!
Cheeky bastards 😡

I’ve got 2 tickets today one is a screenshot and the other I got through e-ticket
Had to get screen shit cos my mate is absolutely hopeless and there was no chance of him doing it through network
The other was my mates son who is under 22 and I need an under 22 ticket and because he is young he easily worked out how to forward it
When I accepted the club charged me £12 !!
Cheeky bastards 😡
There’s no reason you should have been charged to transfer the ticket if it wasn’t going up an age category.

I’d say contact the Ticket office but it probably won’t get sorted before kick off

Back