Scottish FA and Inverness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all you want but it’s clear from the way that he moves across the defender not once, but twice, that he was trying to get the foul and penalty rather than have a shot on goal. To me that’s no better than the tactical fouls that Man City are so good at, or that commentators say are “good bookings”.
As I said before it wasn’t simulation (so he shouldn’t have been booked at the time. However, his intention was to gain an advantage by (imho) cheating, so he’s got what he deserves?

😂😂😂😂 Wow!

Not wishing to be too controversial, but... in my opinion he took a look and then made a second movement away from the ball and across the player to ensure that he was nudged, then he went down easy. Not simulation but he cheated. In rugby that sort of second move is treated the same way as any other cheating. About time football did the same!
There is no 2nd movement I can’t see how you have come to that conclusion. He carries on in the same direction after touching the ball, then is caught by the defender which causes him to lose his footing

Laugh all you want but it’s clear from the way that he moves across the defender not once, but twice, that he was trying to get the foul and penalty rather than have a shot on goal. To me that’s no better than the tactical fouls that Man City are so good at, or that commentators say are “good bookings”.
As I said before it wasn’t simulation (so he shouldn’t have been booked at the time. However, his intention was to gain an advantage by (imho) cheating, so he’s got what he deserves?

Only thing that is clear is that you are watching summit else. Got to be or you are completely mental

Not wishing to be too controversial, but... in my opinion he took a look and then made a second movement away from the ball and across the player to ensure that he was nudged, then he went down easy. Not simulation but he cheated. In rugby that sort of second move is treated the same way as any other cheating. About time football did the same!

🤣 well other than a disgraced 3 man panel that have basically been humiliated I’m afraid you are pretty much on your own with that view feller

To be fair, there's been far worse decisions than Hamilton's handball. The offside they got away with for their first goal in the same match, for example. Or Bournemouth having two goals chalked off and a penalty given against them at the weekend. Or Frank Lampard's equaliser not given against Germany in the 2010 World Cup Or ..... well, you get the drift.

Well done @shepherd88.
Fighting for justice and seeking truth in a cynical unforgiving world. I’ll bet the ICT life presidency is on its way as I post along with a lifetimes supply of Scotty dog shaped shortbread and a free entry to the wildlife park with the Lynx n red pandas and baby polar bear.
Youve no doubt got Nessie’s undying gratitude.

Being reviewed again as one of three on the panel didn't watch the video evidence :eek: :lol:

James Keatings: Inverness CT striker's tribunal hearing 'rendered invalid' - James Keatings: Inverness CT striker's tribunal hearing 'rendered invalid'

The frightening thing about that is not so much that someone can sit on a three man panel that depends on video evidence and not watch the video. The even more frightening thing is two of them did watch the video and at least one of them thought it was a dive.

Last edited:
A few years ago I took my nephew to Caley Thistle v Dunfermline. As he was a young'un the club staff took him on an impromptu stadium tour - lots of clubs away from the top divisions everywhere do that.

Anyway, there was a trophy cabinet and view of the pitch and Terry Butcher, the then manager, rocks up. He asks my nephew what the best thing to look at is. He points to a window outside the room and says "The Moray Firth". :lol:

No relevance at all to the thread. But them the SEA review panel's decision had no relevance with reality.

Eeeeeee f***ing hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back