Scotland v England 17:00ITV 1 ITV HD / Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD / Sky Sports 5 / Sky Sports 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of all England need a head coach with some backbone. Southgate has been a pathetic flop wherever he's been. He's got no bottle, he's as weak as water and most of all he hasn't the faintest clue. He'll never be head coach material as long as he's got a hole in his arse.
What -so because he doent f n blind and behave like a lunatic on the touchline he's a crap manager ?
Hes not doing badly with England on the qualifiers at present.
He needs to drop Joe Hart soon

So, it seems the only thing Hart can do in his area is get his hair washed.

He's rank, I'd say close to finished at the top level. Gordon showed once again that he really is crap. Two bloody awful keepers.
Just watched the second one again. Yep, that command of his area is still as good as ever.

World class, according to a handful of seriously misguided folk on here.

So, it seems the only thing Hart can do in his area is get his hair washed.

He's rank, I'd say close to finished at the top level. Gordon showed once again that he really is crap. Two bloody awful keepers.

Gordon's world class.
I read it in here

Southgate should have tore into them at halftime!
He hasn't got it in him to do that !

shouldn't be manager simple as that ,
I honestly think we have the players to do much better but we don't have the coach
I doubt that players like hart, Cahill (cheat), Livermore etc. will strike fear into the heart of any decent team in the world.

Playing with some pride in your country carries you far like. There are a lot of average players in the Scotland team but they never gave up.

Mind how Livermore gets 90 minutes for England is beyond me!

That'll be the Livermore who most of the press had as Englands motm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back