Scotland v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
Today, 1.45pm. Wood comes into the squad in place of Onions. Win today and we could go top of the group. Scotland have lost all their games so far including 1 at Riverside so I feel that we must not miss out on a win against the current whipping boys of the league.

Any idea for it being on a random Monday afternoon? It isn't on Sky is it?!

Benks isn't playing so Smith comes in and Breese captains, strange one really, not sure why they haven't just let Mustard take the reigns.

9/1 Mustard out

The Breen Machine said:
Benks isn't playing so Smith comes in and Breese captains, strange one really, not sure why they haven't just let Mustard take the reigns.

9/1 Mustard out

58-1 now

Probably wrong but my ecb app has Borthwick batting at 10 and Smith at 11 :confused: Although saying that, I remember last season when smith was opening the bowling and batting at 8

I hope fielding a weakened side doesnt cost us.

As long as Stokes and Muchall bat 10-20 overs I'll be pritty confident, if Benmy and Smith bat for a while I wont be.

58-1 now

Probably wrong but my ecb app has Borthwick batting at 10 and Smith at 11 :confused: Although saying that, I remember last season when smith was opening the bowling and batting at 8

Cricinfo has:

GJ Muchall, GR Breese*, BW Harmison, MA Wood, C Rushworth, ME Claydon, SG Borthwick, WR Smith

201/3 off 34.3 overs. Muchall just gone, and for his power hitting abilities Will Smiths just come in.

Congrats Mr Coetzer

Kyle Coetzer(rhb) 100 96 balls 12 4's Strike rate: 107.21

still feel we are going to be over reliant on the top 5or6 sooner blackwell is back in the better especially with mustard in poor form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back