Schitt's Creek

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43869

Anybody else watch this? It's definitely a grower. I can't decide whether it deserves the hype or not. For me it hovers between good and very good but it's hardly memorable.

Anybody else watch this? It's definitely a grower. I can't decide whether it deserves the hype or not. For me it hovers between good and very good but it's hardly memorable.

Im watching it at moment. Just starting series 4. Enjoying it.

I think its the type of series you'll either like or detest.

Daughter is a real Wad

I want to watch it but the 3 people to recommend it to me are lasses, lasses tend to like Gavin and Stacey etc. Will probably give it a try at some stage.

I just think it's OK, mildly amusing in places- an easy watch to stick on in the back ground. It's never made me proper laugh like something like Curb.

We're about 4 series in. Canny one to watch with the wife simple stuff quick episodes as well, in 4 series ive only laughed out loud probably twice, but sometimes my brain acknowledges yeah thats funny.

The early episodes weren't great either takes a while to get the characters especially the mam who's really jarring at first.

It`s great. Blitzed the whole lot in a few weeks. It`s a real grower and the characters are great.
It's canny like but Parks & Rec pisses all over it.
I think Parks and Recs pees over pretty much everything. That is a work of genius.

I think Parks and Recs pees over pretty much everything. That is a work of genius.
Couldn’t disagree more, starts off well but after a couple of series just smug, twee shite.

Enjoyed Schitt’s Creek though, not amazing and does suffer some of the same problems as Parks but overall it’s a better programme IMO. I love Eugene Levy but his young un is the star like, really funny.
First episode is horrific.

Tremendous after that.
Start of the second episode (I think) won me over, dirty brown leak from the ceiling.

Couldn’t disagree more, starts off well but after a couple of series just smug, twee shite.

Enjoyed Schitt’s Creek though, not amazing and does suffer some of the same problems as Parks but overall it’s a better programme IMO. I love Eugene Levy but his young un is the star like, really funny.

Start of the second episode (I think) won me over, dirty brown leak from the ceiling.
Fair do`s. I do agree about young Levy though, him and the daughter are class. Mind you I though they all were.

Back