Scarlett Moffat

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
Seems to be a cracking lass and made a huge effort to shift the weight she had collected over the years.
Looks like she is again battling with her weight, so far like SAFC it’s not going well.

I like her. Naturally funny and engaging.

For her audition for Gogglebox she was shown a pic of Nelson Mandela and asked to talk about it for 3 minutes. However she thought it was the bloke off the Mr Benns rice packet so talked about that for 3 mins. Got the gig, changed her life.

She's doing the panto in Sunderland this year, so watch out for her afterwards in Arizona.....

The Moffat's are doing a documentary for Channel 4. They're sticking an exact replica of their house in the desert, in a tribal village in Namibia. The Moffats will have running water, electric etc. A social experiment....not sure how different Bishop will be from an African tribal village, but.....

In once scene Moffat Snr. is seen encouraging the locals to boo SAFC and cheer the scum.

The Moffat's are doing a documentary for Channel 4. They're sticking an exact replica of their house in the desert, in a tribal village in Namibia. The Moffats will have running water, electric etc. A social experiment....not sure how different Bishop will be from an African tribal village, but.....

In once scene Moffat Snr. is seen encouraging the locals to boo SAFC and cheer the scum.
i hope the rival tribe rock up in SAFC gear and chore their water supply.

...posted from the No 23 bus on way to £20k a year factory or call centre job (dressed in a Primark suit) after leaving his room at his mams flat, probably drinking an energy drink for breakfast!
My mother died in February while undergoing heart surgery.

Back