Save Seaburn

No, Save Seaburn acknowledged defeat and morphed into a eco warrior group and the beach is off limits.
They launched into an anti Sunderland council warrior group more like. However they now have blartneck in so everything will be fuckîng topper. Looking forward to him sorting shit out 👍
the problem with leisure pools is that they are usually only used by children, therefore limits their use and often become unsustainable - asp they get old and drab quickly. I’ve been to haven point once but never been back as never really liked it. A new pool will likely mean closure of Raich? Aquatic centre? Or Silksworth?

Durham appear to be looking to build a new leisure centre in Seaham, so might have a leisure pool to serve the north Sunderland in shields and south Sunderland in seaham?
The problem with leisure pools is they’re from the past. The days of kids piling in to the Friday night swim in with the Saratoga disco belting out tunes are long gone. They’re now sterile environments where middle class parents tut and complain at the odd teens in there fooking about.

Last edited:

The problem with leisure pools is they’re from the past. The days of kids piling in to the Friday night swim in with the Saratoga disco belting out tunes are long gone. They’re now sterile environments where middle class parents tut and complain at the odd teens in there fooking about.
Now there's a blast from the past :cool:

Ah OK. Ta.

I think we should try to have one. But not in Seaburn like some seem to think. Needs to be a centrally accessible location. We've got a few pools but something like Haven Point would be good.
Mind I heard the Raich Carter has been badly vandalised while it's been closed. We have some proper scum in out city.
Haven point is hardly accessible
How have they let Raich Carter get badly vanelised
Where’s security
He replaced Francis. Doyle is still councillor.
Francis was useless
I complained to him about dog Shite around fulwell juniors and he said the rain would wash it away
Bloke was stealing an allowance

Last edited:
Aye, noticed when we drove past the other day. Few people moved in already. Good stuff.
And Morrisons petrol station is being upgraded now as well. Soon Avant homes will be sold as having, side views of the sea and beautiful view of a recently modernised petrol station.
Amazing how quick they can crack on when there’s no opposition or dog shit tricks.
Word has it that the Seaburn dog shit scratter will be playing his dirty games somewhere in Northumberland from now on

Last edited:
And Morrisons petrol station is being upgraded now as well. Soon Avant homes will be sold as having, side views of the sea and beautiful view of a recently modernised petrol station.

Word has it that the Seaburn dog shit scratter will be playing his dirty games somewhere in Northumberland from now on
Rumour has it you’re the scatman.

Back