Saturday Social on Sky

All they need to do is a proper football chat show. Maybe throw the odd segment in.

The footballs on that was on BT was really enjoyable. No cack just sensible football chat
Exactly mate. The old Football Focus on BBC worked, as did Saint and Greavsie - likeable people who know what they're talking about and a bit of footage

I do like The Football's On as well as it was people (comdeians) who don't take themselves too seriously

Sky have definitely tried to shift their target audience to a much younger generation over recent years. Problem is I can’t actually imagine any 16-25 year olds watching this shite, and it clearly turns away their usual audience of 35-60 year old white blokes so who is this actually aimed at?

Sky is atrocious now not a patch on what it used be
Still decent for live sport but everything else is absolutely terrible
Sky have definitely tried to shift their target audience to a much younger generation over recent years. Problem is I can’t actually imagine any 16-25 year olds watching this shite, and it clearly turns away their usual audience of 35-60 year old white blokes so who is this actually aimed at?
This. Not sure when tv execs are going to learn that very few 16-25 year olds actually watch live tv.

Exactly mate. The old Football Focus on BBC worked, as did Saint and Greavsie - likeable people who know what they're talking about and a bit of footage

I do like The Football's On as well as it was people (comdeians) who don't take themselves too seriously

that's exactly why it doesn't work.

3 or 4 people sat on video call trying to out-comedian each other. What's that got to do with football?

Back