Sarah Taylor retired due to anxiety

Just going to leave it now as do not want to get into a tit for tat insults will just ingore the melt comment.

Should have known better getting involved in the first place.
You were obviously not going to accept my view and my opinion that your have a unconcious bias towards women in sport, it's was incredibly naive for me to think you would.

Hilarious mate.

I’ve responded to your insults with substantial and detailed reasoning to back up my claim that I’m able to be objective on the matter. Giving quite a bit of thought towards it and making sure I’ve been as concise as possible in order to prove to you that you’re not right to aim those slurs. Yet you’ve completely and utterly ignored all of that and continued to trot out those insults regardless.

Now you bring out the phrase ‘unconscious bias’. You haven’t mentioned it until now....... So seriously, what the fuck are you on about with your:

“You were obviously not going to accept my view and my opinion that your have a unconcious bias towards women in sport”

That’s completely f***ing different to what you were trying to force through earlier.

You don’t know whether you’re coming or going pal, so how the fuck do you expect me to accept something that you’ve only just brought up?

It’s literally the worst kind of slur, you’ve ranted on all day about me not having the capacity to be objective and now you’ve come out with something completely diffeeebt. It’s the sort of shit I’d expect from the Mail.

There are several sportswomen who I truly admire - so tell me, how can I have an unconscious bias if that’s the case?

I’m looking forward to your next slur mind, you’ll be calling me a f***ing racist or some other completely unrelated bollocks next.

Oh and by the way, if you say ‘just going to leave it now’ and then follow up with a whole load more insults, it’s clear proof you ARE NOT leaving it. Moron.

Last edited:

Feel for her, anxiety is terrible when it’s that bad

Had a massive attack in Lisbon this morning purely based off not knowing what flight to book home.

It’s mental. I can’t imagine what it’s like being in the pressure of international sport and suffering from that

Hilarious mate.

I’ve responded to your insults with substantial and detailed reasoning to back up my claim that I’m able to be objective on the matter. Giving quite a bit of thought towards it and making sure I’ve been as concise as possible in order to prove to you that you’re not right to aim those slurs. Yet you’ve completely and utterly ignored all of that and continued to trot out those insults regardless.

Now you bring out the phrase ‘unconscious bias’. You haven’t mentioned it until now....... So seriously, what the fuck are you on about with your:

“You were obviously not going to accept my view and my opinion that your have a unconcious bias towards women in sport”

That’s completely f***ing different to what you were trying to force through earlier.

You don’t know whether you’re coming or going pal, so how the fuck do you expect me to accept something that you’ve only just brought up?

It’s literally the worst kind of slur, you’ve ranted on all day about me not having the capacity to be objective and now you’ve come out with something completely diffeeebt. It’s the sort of shit I’d expect from the Mail.

There are several sportswomen who I truly admire - so tell me, how can I have an unconscious bias if that’s the case?

I’m looking forward to your next slur mind, you’ll be calling me a f***ing racist or some other completely unrelated bollocks next.

Oh and by the way, if you say ‘just going to leave it now’ and then follow up with a whole load more insults, it’s clear proof you ARE NOT leaving it. Moron.

Jesus Christ man!

There is several people on this board who have took you task on various threads about women in sport and the media.

Its not just my opinion., you need to chill out, and stop taking about insults and slurs.
You have actually got FT before every post before you talk about the ECB, if that is not a example of not been objective I don't know what is?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ man!

There is several people on this board who have took you task on various threads about women in sport and the media.

Its not just my opinion., you need to chill out, and stop taking about insults and slurs.
You have actually got FT before every post before you talk about the ECB, if that is not a example of not been objective I don't know what is?

Yeah, but by taken to task - invariably I back my posts up with substance and reasoned response. How many more times do I need to state that to you? Because it just isn’t registering.

Look, I’m genuinely not trying to be nasty here - but we’ve been over the FT thing before you and me and I’m not sure of your personal preferences football wise, but I would think someone on a Sunderland football forum would understand FT before the name of a team or establishment. There have, however been numerous instances where I have praised the ECB (better?) this season - which I’d argue is proof I can be objective about them. I don’t hammer them for everything they do, I only hammer them when they deserve to be hammered and the funny thing is, more people tend to agree with me on those topics than disagree.

So please, please, PLEASE, PlEaSe, PLEASE will you apply some objectivity of your own and reconsider the fact that perhaps this once, just maybe, slightly possibly, you’ve got this one wrong - because if you still don’t get it, then I think perhaps you need to go away and study what the word objectivity actually means.

You’ve thrown a lot of muck at me this last couple of days and every time I’ve given you the courtesy of replying with vast amounts of detail aimed at defending myself and my position. I’m getting tired now of supplying copious amounts of text, all with relativity to the subject, only for you to ignore completely all of it and fire away with another slur.

So far I’ve had:

Isn’t objective
Has unconscious bias
Hates women in sport
Gay
Mysogynist
Hates women in media
And a few more no doubt that I can’t renember in this instant.

YET, every single time I have responded painstakingly with a defence of my position. So I urge you please, if you STILL think all of those apply, or infact if you still think any of those apply. Kindly, for both of our sakes, stick me on ignore.

Have a nice night.

Yeah, but by taken to task - invariably I back my posts up with substance and reasoned response. How many more times do I need to state that to you? Because it just isn’t registering.

Look, I’m genuinely not trying to be nasty here - but we’ve been over the FT thing before you and me and I’m not sure of your personal preferences football wise, but I would think someone on a Sunderland football forum would understand FT before the name of a team or establishment. There have, however been numerous instances where I have praised the ECB (better?) this season - which I’d argue is proof I can be objective about them. I don’t hammer them for everything they do, I only hammer them when they deserve to be hammered and the funny thing is, more people tend to agree with me on those topics than disagree.

So please, please, PLEASE, PlEaSe, PLEASE will you apply some objectivity of your own and reconsider the fact that perhaps this once, just maybe, slightly possibly, you’ve got this one wrong - because if you still don’t get it, then I think perhaps you need to go away and study what the word objectivity actually means.

You’ve thrown a lot of muck at me this last couple of days and every time I’ve given you the courtesy of replying with vast amounts of detail aimed at defending myself and my position. I’m getting tired now of supplying copious amounts of text, all with relativity to the subject, only for you to ignore completely all of it and fire away with another slur.

So far I’ve had:

Isn’t objective
Has unconscious bias
Hates women in sport
Gay
Mysogynist
Hates women in media
And a few more no doubt that I can’t renember in this instant.

YET, every single time I have responded painstakingly with a defence of my position. So I urge you please, if you STILL think all of those apply, or infact if you still think any of those apply. Kindly, for both of our sakes, stick me on ignore.

Have a nice night.

I think for the record I have never called anyone gay or mysogynist or said hated women never mind you I hope you talking in general because reading that back it looks like you implying that I did.

You have just said I have thrown loads of muck at you these last couple of days when all I have basically said is don't think you objective with women in sport that's it really.

Don’t know whether you have me mixed up with any other posters but I have said in my opinion you not objective when talking about women in sport and think you have a unconscious bias against women in sport.

That’s my opinion based off your posts of a number of posts over a number of threads.

That’s it really, it’s not hurling insults at you over a number of days.

Think I need to put some perspective into this debate.

So while my opinion is just that a opinion that may or may not be correct.

I would appreciate it if you did not totally exaggerate what I have said to you.
I started on this thread by simply posting a post saying I did not think you were objective with women in sport, A post that 5 people liked so obviously agreed with that opinion.

That's more of less all I have said and stand by it's my opinion.

I should have had the sense to just leave it there but that is my failing and my error.
I would like you to read back my posts and take back that I called you gay and mygonist.

You have every right to disagree with me saying you not objective.

But no right whatsoever to make up insults that you say I have said to you!

Last edited:

Back