Sanderson

I watched the match last night, which was incredibly boring, but thought Sanderson, who played left of the back three, was possibly the best player on the pitch. Okay, people can say so what, but without him last season, IMHO we would have wallowed in mid-league.

Lovely footballing centre half. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back here next season. Particularly, if the rumours are true and we offered good money for him in the summer.

He will have a very good career.
Not in the Premier League he won’t, lower level Championship at best.
I didn’t watch it last night but he’s been injured and this was only his 4th game of season so he may have just been rusty still

that’s my biggest red flag for him really - he’s had a couple of injuries already in his career so he might become prone to them

but as has been said many times - I’d love to see him back here. My plan A was for us to get promoted last season and re-loan him. Mebbes next season though…!
His hair certainly was.
I watched the match last night, which was incredibly boring, but thought Sanderson, who played left of the back three, was possibly the best player on the pitch. Okay, people can say so what, but without him last season, IMHO we would have wallowed in mid-league.
Best player on the pitch was Chong.

Last edited:

Back