Safsee

How will it work with safsee this season will it be cheaper for us abroad as there will be a lot more games on sky
Standard fee isn't it?

Bloody disgrace they can charge up front then just take away matches we have already paid for with zero compensation. These broadcasting deals are a disgrace.
call yourself a fan fux sake, get yersel back over here and support the lads!
And live in a 3rd world country? No thanks!

How will it work with safsee this season will it be cheaper for us abroad as there will be a lot more games on sky
If you are worried about the additional games not available due to sky coverage then just buy a match pass.

On the subject of sky coverage and SAFSee, does anyone know whether midweek games that are only shown through the sky sports red button will be available to UK residents via SAFSee?

If you are worried about the additional games not available due to sky coverage then just buy a match pass.

On the subject of sky coverage and SAFSee, does anyone know whether midweek games that are only shown through the sky sports red button will be available to UK residents via SAFSee?

Yes only red button probably not on clubs tv channel but will be on Now tv too as far as i kna

Been trying to find an answer to the red button situation for overseas fans. Closest I can find is this wording which states games are available to watch via SAFSee “unless scheduled for domestic and international transmission”

The “and” I assume means if it’s only shown in the UK via red button and not on ESPN (for example) then it will still be available on SAFSee?

Been trying to find an answer to the red button situation for overseas fans. Closest I can find is this wording which states games are available to watch via SAFSee “unless scheduled for domestic and international transmission”

The “and” I assume means if it’s only shown in the UK via red button and not on ESPN (for example) then it will still be available on SAFSee?
One stage now tv didn’t even shown them until last year I think

@Nelson!

Last edited:
I had a look at a couple of Championship sides' sites for midweek games last season - it seemed to imply that if the game was being shown live via the sky sports red button, even if it wasnt the main game, then it would only be available overseas to areas that didnt have a broadcast partner. Romania was the closest country listed that didnt seem to have a sky sports broadcast partner.

EFL regs say that clubs can show midweeks that are on the red button on iFollow or their own channels. It's only those on the main channel that can't be.

I've just checked and my SafSEE runs out on the 1st of August, but, because we're on Sky I won't be able to watch it. I bet the friendlies are not included either.

Back