****++++|||SAFC v Rochdale Match thread|||+++****

Status
Not open for further replies.

And they were utterly pathetic. No urgency, nothing. I'm not sure why it's a problem saying that.
Don't be so negative. Doesn't matter who we play a wins a win. Christ the last few seasons have been abysmal. It's just so refreshing to see us winning and not conceding goals. Have some belief about the way things are going at the moment.

Great result. Clean sheet; improved goal difference which could be very important at the end of the season. If we get automatic promotion I think it will be on GD.
If that's the case then we fucked up tonight as we should have put 6 or 7 on that piss weak shower of shite. 3-0 at home for the rest of the season I'm a happy man but we should have looked to have been burying them in the 2and half. But onwards and upwards.

Don't be so negative. Doesn't matter who we play a wins a win. Christ the last few seasons have been abysmal. It's just so refreshing to see us winning and not conceding goals. Have some belief about the way things are going at the moment.
So how do you think Rochdale played?
It's not being negative describing a team who were clearly poor as poor. Stop being so defensive man

It's how we played that's important. Most of the teams in this league are poor. My team won tonight and that's all I'm bothered about.

After this season's start I'm f***ing astounded at where we are.

That is all.
Fully agree. Gets you thinking about where we could have been potentially with PP from the start or potentially from a more profound 'new manager bounce' when he came in.

Might be something to do with them being 5th bottom. We were expecting to beat them tonight and we did, easily!
Lowering yourself to Mark Lawrenson levels there. Always more to a game than league position, as our repeat inability to overcome Bolton should make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back