SAFC V PETERBRO... Easter monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easter Monday game against Peterborough? Interesting, the reverse fixture last season on Easter Monday was (1-1) and the start of the promotion wheels falling off. HA'WAY THE LADS. HA'WAY PARKY.

Why the fuck does someone at the club need to drum up excitement? Mental this place.
Ah yeah no bother don’t bother with marketing or advertising or building up a big name. Nah perfectly normal for clubs not to do that. I mean didn’t make a difference last year when they bothered, when they were interested, did it? Oh wait

Sky have 20 league 1 and 2 games through out the season and have only shown 10 so far, Plymouth Exeter has been moved so 9 more to change .

3 of them could be changed in international weekend

Should put the 2 tickets for a tenna each offer on to season card holders and fill the place
Why though mate ?

When was the last time that filling the place with cheap tickets actually improved the atmosphere ?

I’d rather have 30k people there, than bring in the cheap ticket whingers.

Ah yeah no bother don’t bother with marketing or advertising or building up a big name. Nah perfectly normal for clubs not to do that. I mean didn’t make a difference last year when they bothered, when they were interested, did it? Oh wait
Have they not bothered to advertise it like? Strange

Similar crowd to boxing day plus whatever extra they bring.
A lot of fans will simply not return until we are in a good position in the championship.
I reckon about 34567

Its called marketing, aimed at the non regular match goers, too get the crowd up to the 40k plus rather than say 35k
No mate "this F**kin place sometimes" is his stance on this. A big football club shouldn't do anything to try and sell tickets and increase revenue. Nothing. The ground should all just be naturally full every week in the third division. In fact theres no point in having marketing or PR departments at all imo. People should just know what they want to buy and attend in life without any influence at all.

The meeting:

"Easter Monday is a game over the holiday period we can really try and drum up interest for, especially considering it could be be big in the promotion race. If we can try and help get the crowd up from 32k to 38k it will help the team and boost the finances. Thoughts team?".

"Nahhhhh. Why the f**k would we need to do that? Fans should just know that. Mental this place".

Sky have 20 league 1 and 2 games through out the season and have only shown 10 so far, Plymouth Exeter has been moved so 9 more to change .

3 of them could be changed in international weekend

Sky just announced 2 more from League 1 on TV on International Weekend (Sunday 29th March).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back