SAFC Takeover Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'd better hurry up cos I'm sick to the back teeth of coming on here at about 6 am every bastard morning to see if owt's happened. As if they'd make an announcement at 3.17 am or something like that...
Haven't had a proper night's sleep since this takeover rumour began. Keep checking on here regularly 24/7 for updates. Saw that it was mentioned on SSN the other day which was chuffing great but can't settle until the big announcement happens.

My minimal knowledge of this sort of thing gives me some comfort.

A few years ago I set up a business with with a couple of guys from abroad. All was above board but it still took a bit of time due to factors we never expected.

We had to go through the system.. If a new bit of information was requested then it took time to get it and time for it to be processed after we submitted it.

All these mechanisms of our (and other countries) inland revenue, banking system and other bureaucracy take time and will no doubt be of more frustration to the investors than us regards the time that it's taking to complete.

It doesn't matter how rich you are these things take as long as they take. The intention seems there to see the deal through.. In fact I think it already looks far past the point of them being sure of going ahead.. I'm confident it's just a matter of time.

"Guys"? Rubber products?

I wouldn’t expect anything today. Last I’d heard they had no intention of changing the coaching team either but had already sounded out people for higher up the footballing chain.

I’ve been cut off though cos I forgot my mate knew my username on here. Doesn’t read the board normally so thought I was safe :lol:

I’m just waiting for Nick Barnes to tweet ‘ looks like end of next week’ . It’s happening, I think we all know that but god i’m sick of waiting and i’m normally quite patient!
Being taken over by three billionares (possibly four) is a very positive thing for the club compared to the well meaning but skint(in footballing terms) don and co!....But some of the stories of what they are going to do once they are in control are the mutterings of a childish mind set ..I think ross's commentd on a sustainability model for safc should dampen some of the more bizarre and fantastical comments we get on here!That said bring on the monorail!and i know a good roofer!;)

Being taken over by three billionares (possibly four) is a very positive thing for the club compared to the well meaning but skint(in footballing terms) don and co!....But some of the stories of what they are going to do once they are in control are the mutterings of a childish mind set ..I think ross's commentd on a sustainability model for safc should dampen some of the more bizarre and fantastical comments we get on here!That said bring on the monorail!and i know a good roofer!;)
Really? Since when have you been privvy to what will and what won't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back