SAFC LGBTQ group

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
I see this kid called Sam Wise getting it in the neck from some supporters on twitter for his stance against the club for their lack of support for the LGBTQ community.

He apparently was on local radio having a pop at the club even though they’ve agreed to meet with him in a couple of weeks time.

Without understanding what that group actually expects the club to do (it isn’t very clear from what I can see) it seems he’s trying to raise his profile a little.

Does anyone have any involvement with this group and can enlighten me as to their cause please? It seems they want equality, but rather than blend in as equals, they want to scream and shout that they’re different?

I see this kid called Sam Wise getting it in the neck from some supporters on twitter for his stance against the club for their lack of support for the LGBTQ community.

He apparently was on local radio having a pop at the club even though they’ve agreed to meet with him in a couple of weeks time.

Without understanding what that group actually expects the club to do (it isn’t very clear from what I can see) it seems he’s trying to raise his profile a little.

Does anyone have any involvement with this group and can enlighten me as to their cause please? It seems they want equality, but rather than blend in as equals, they want to scream and shout that they’re different?
Seems like you really care about this issue

Basically a few gaymen meet up before the match. No difference with most attendees other than they sleep with the same sex. Nobody cares these days about sexual preference other than the couple of homophobes that post on here so he’s being an absolute tit.

I don't know the background but sometimes to get equality, you might have to stand out to get your stance heard.

I don't know the background but sometimes to get equality, you might have to stand out to get your stance heard.
Not by going on like a tit. This is a self appointed spokesperson for a gay community. What community is this? Are they all of the same opinion like. Why do these wankers think they can speak for everyone of their persuasion. He’s got gay people hanging on his words who aren’t confident enough to speak and then he’s turning people against them for going on like this.

Seems like you really care about this issue
About a kid digging the club out for no reason and doing so in a way that many are likely to hear, aye I do, especially as it seems he has no real complaint.

There was a similar thread about it yesterday, I've no idea what sexuality has to do with going to the match but each to their own.
Missed that, so mods delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back