SAFC in Scarborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved down to Scarborough and thought I'd make enquiries as to whether there's anyone MLFs on here that live in the area/know of a pub that will show SAFC matches/will be out to watch us on Sky on Sunday.

There’s a pub called the commercial that used to get Sunderland fans in when I lived there.

the new team in Scarborough refers to itself as SAFC so be careful not to confuse them

Have to change your username to YO11 Mackem now ;)
YO12 for my new place, marra ;)
There’s a pub called the commercial that used to get Sunderland fans in when I lived there.

the new team in Scarborough refers to itself as SAFC so be careful not to confuse them
Know the commercial very well pal, cheers. It's the only place I'd drink when visiting our lass (no) down here the last few years

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers marra, it's good to know, however I moved here as me and our lass have got a place. Sure my mates will be pleased to know when they come to visit

:):lol: balls, been found out already
I concur , lived there for a spell when having a break, worked at Golden Ball.
Lots of lovely mucky lasses about, them bus trips full of lasses from Barnsley anarl were a treat.

There's a North Yorkshire branch IIRC but don't know if there's any life in it, might be worth asking on their Twitter or Facebook groups if you haven't already. Quite a mixed area like other parts of Yorkshire, so there's bound to be plenty of mackems about.
He says Scholars bar behind debenhams in Brunswick shopping centre ? Lots of screens and good beer apparently !!

I went in there a few years ago for a few beers and watching MOTD later on when we were in the PL when I was down with the family. Was a decent place, bigger inside than it looks from the outside and there was plenty of screens. There were a few old birds dancing around their hand bags, but it was a Saturday night in August/September.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back