SAFC fan tv

it was a good concept when arsenal fan tv started but now it’s so diluted that every club has fans trying to copy it. It’s quite sad. SAFC Fan TV is quite a mouthful anarl. It’s gonna be shit

I remember The Mad Mistake doing the Fan TV format type thing once outside of the stadium - namely interviewing fans on the game itself.

It wasn't actually too bad but I've got a feeling this will just be trying to hard to be zany rather than just focusing on people's opinions on the football.

This. Imagine they were mags, we'd be ripping the piss out of them. Like I said in my first post, complete clips.
I called him out on it on here and was banned. He makes us as a club look worse. The nights he did in the palace and that were a f***ing disgrace. The shit he used to call the strippers was absolutely shocking. Bad enough they were having to take their clothes off to pay the bills but his shit as well. But don’t forget it’s all harmless fun.

So what
That’s what they choose to do, it’s not hurting anyone
Like someone said if you don’t like them, don’t watch, it’s that simple
But to condemn them for doing something they love about the football club they love is just snobbery I’m afraid
It is hurting people though it hurts our reputation. We already have the likes of Roker Rapport. They regularly get ex players on and the lad who does the interview is likely more clued up than any fan I’ve known. These two clowns are in it for nothing but self exposure. It’ll benefit nobody and do more harm than good.

Last edited:
I called him out on it on here and was banned. He makes us as a club look worse. The nights he did in the palace and that were a f***ing disgrace. The shit he used to call the strippers was absolutely shocking. Bad enough they were having to take their clothes off to pay the bills but his shit as well. But don’t forget it’s all harmless fun.

It is hurting people though it hurts our reputation. We already have the likes of Roker Rapport. They regularly get ex players on and the lad who does the interview is likely more clued up than any fan I’ve known. These two clowns are in it for nothing but self exposure. It’ll benefit nobody and do more harm than good.
I disagree, it’s a bit of fun that some supporters will enjoy, there’s room for everyone

You'll be quite prepared to tell either of them what your opinions are of both then....or are you just embarrassing yourself by being a keyboard warrior...

I've subscribed btw ...as I'd like to see it be a success as the concept is interesting..
Of course I’d say it to their face. What are they going to do? It’s an opinion. I think the fan base would be better as a whole if them, Westy and Jam sarny all fucked off and never came back.

Back