Sadiq Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain this bit? If (hypothetical) the vaccine was given to everyone who can have it, why would you lose herd immunity?

If you vaccinate every person you are entirely governed by having a Vaccine... A fair few Inc myself have already tested positive so in theory I have antibodies and important T Cells these kick in if reinfected by way of genetic codes that create a respsone. Its still a mutating virus so re infection is possible as well as having to alter /amending the vaccines.... Just a layman but that's my understanding

Has to convine them that he's not a cretin first and foremost.
An odious fkn individual

The take up will be high. Say 70%. A lot of people will hold back a couple of months to see what happens to the first folks vacc'd
Care to elaborate on why you think he's an 'odious fkn individual'?

If you vaccinate every person you are entirely governed by having a Vaccine... A fair few Inc myself have already tested positive so in theory I have antibodies and important T Cells these kick in if reinfected by way of genetic codes that create a respsone. Its still a mutating virus so re infection is possible as well as having to alter /amending the vaccines.... Just a layman but that's my understanding

Yeah, but if you vaccinate the population you achieve herd immunity. That's how we rid the world of smallpox. We didn't need people who had smallpox to do so. We might well have to amend the vaccines, but if we do then equally people's antibodies and T-cells that (might) protect against the first strain might then not against the second.

Yeah, but if you vaccinate the population you achieve herd immunity. That's how we rid the world of smallpox. We didn't need people who had smallpox to do so. We might well have to amend the vaccines, but if we do then equally people's antibodies and T-cells that (might) protect against the first strain might then not against the second.
Has their only been a handful of infectious diseases ever been eradicated... Flu is still going strong if not as virulent its still a big killer.... often changing strains year on year for vaccines

The MHRA weren't in charge of Grenfell to be fair. Don't let the political mentals spouting their endless rubbish put you off.

Would be interesting to see why they turned it down though.

It is a moot point really, as me and my family will be bottom of the pile for it due to being young fit and healthy, so it’ll have been tested on half the country for a year anyway before it gets round to us. But I wouldn’t be interested if someone knocked on my door tomorrow.

The tin foilers.....

Its all about keeping us locked away and that.

Vaccine turns up that means we can gan out and that.

It's all about putting a micro chip in us to keep tabs on us and that.

Tidied
I think we could thin the tin foilers out if they put restrictions on what they are allowed to do?
No jab= no entry to pubs & shops,
They can have Joseph's as a drinkers leper colony & open an empty shop & stock it with frozen chicken dippers & tins of beans, they'll all have a C stamped on their foreheads for identification & so us Covid safe people can avoid them.
Anyone who gets a jab will also get a taser to use incase any of the C people get too close ⚡🤣🤣🤣

Not a f***ing chance, most people will jump at the chance despite what they post on Facebook.
Yeah be plenty on here like that.

Given one was so cautious of catching it he was shielding in feb 2020 (before he worked out it was a hoax with the help of some sheep on youtube you see) :lol:

I think we could thin the tin foilers out if they put restrictions on what they are allowed to do?
No jab= no entry to pubs & shops,
They can have Joseph's as a drinkers leper colony & open an empty shop & stock it with frozen chicken dippers & tins of beans, they'll all have a C stamped on their foreheads for identification & so us Covid safe people can avoid them.
Anyone who gets a jab will also get a taser to use incase any of the C people get too close ⚡🤣🤣🤣
:confused::confused:

Some of the nutcases on social media sho are anti vaccine / Covid hoaxers are unbelievable. I have got no idea how they feel qualified or inclined to spread such absolute nonsense to other gullible people. It’s actually dangerous but they’re just adamant it’s a trick and we’re all sheep for having it. Literally can’t get my head around it!

That's a couple of people called out on here who can't explain why they hate the left wing Asian Mayor. Funny that.
Another cowardly racist who won’t admit to what he is.
It's the same every single time. :lol: Gutless. Khan is a bit of a nonevent of a mayor as well which is why I can't see how anyone could generate so much hate toward him. He's as centrist as they come.
Khan’s London apparently. Although it was never called Johnson’s London or Dick Whittington’s London when there was anything bad happened.

Last edited:
The Pfizer jab has been declined a licence in Switzerland and a couple of other countries. I’ll be looking to see if I can find out why before intrinsically trusting the U.K. government who have spent the last 3 years f***ing up everything it touches, from wind rush to Grenfell to brexit.

Every country in europe, except the UK, is waiting for the EU to approve it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back