Sad loss of a MLF

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this, but sad to say we’ve lost another Sunderland stalwart, Ian Wake, who has passed away too soon aged 63. I’m sure some of you may know him as Ian was a passionate follower of the lads, home and away; he lived and breathed the club from when we were younguns back in the day. Rest in peace Ian, a warm, genial, gentle man. Rest in peace.

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this, but sad to say we’ve lost another Sunderland stalwart, Ian Wake, who has passed away too soon aged 63. I’m sure some of you may know him as Ian was a passionate follower of the lads, home and away; he lived and breathed the club from when we were younguns back in the day. Rest in peace Ian, a warm, genial, gentle man. Rest in peace.
R.i.p ian

RIP Ian lad.

Cheer us on from up there .

Back