Sacha Baron Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're our US correspondent man! I expect up-to-the-minute updates, interviews and bloody political rundowns of everything going on!

Call yourself an American. :rolleyes: Lincoln will be rolling in his grave.
:lol:

alright, alright... I have told my staff to stop doing everything they are doing and go and get a poll. I will report results as they arrive...

:lol:

He's a funny guy... except when i'm the but of the joke. boohoo :p

He's making it worse by trying to explain why he allowed himself to say stupid comments into a tv camera. Do they even understand the point of it? That they'll do anything to look good for the cameras? Something that he's continuing to do by speaking about it on the news.

Exactly.

I like him. He clever and very creative.

Shocked he tricked Palin, as she’s one of my favourite politicians and I thought she was smarter than that

You're our US correspondent man! I expect up-to-the-minute updates, interviews and bloody political rundowns of everything going on!

Call yourself an American. :rolleyes: Lincoln will be rolling in his grave.
Have you seen the interview with Harrison Ford (on Bruno) :lol::lol::lol:

I just watched. I think it's easy to laugh and some of it's funny. Definitely a few of those gun wankers were wankers.

I felt sorry for the South Carolina (odd) couple . Like a lot of these things,lots of the people are just being led and too polite to tell him to fuck off.

Still, I'm all in with the gun message. Anything that makes some of these clowns over here think about what guns actually are can't be a bad thing.

I can't believe that lass actually appears to give him some of her pubes. What a wierdo.

This NRA fellow is absolutely mental
I think that bloke just had dollar signs in his eyes as much as anything else. Absolute wanker though.

Shocked he tricked Palin, as she’s one of my favourite politicians and I thought she was smarter than that

What is there to possibly like about Palin? She's a vile little person. She's only in the spotlight because McCain pulled her out of obscurity to win votes beause she was the opposite of him. Which it turns out apparently isn't a good thing.

Last edited:

Sarah - my foreign-policy credentials are enhanced because in Alaska our next-door neighbors are foreign countries - Palin. Is that the ‘smarter than that’ politician to whom you refer?

Sarah Palin is probably the least intelligent politician of the modern era. Thick as two short planks.

If there was a village whose population was entirely made up of pairs of short planks, and landmarks consisting of a castle wall and a safe door, with a little cafe in the square that only sells whale omelettes, Sarah Palin wouldn't have the qualifications to be its idiot

....you being serious?

If there was a village whose population was entirely made up of pairs of short planks, and landmarks consisting of a castle wall and a safe door, with a little cafe in the square that only sells whale omelettes, Sarah Palin wouldn't have the qualifications to be its idiot
But she can see Russia from her house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back