SA20

enterthezarbi

Reserve Squad
It might just be because it’s Friday night and I’m happy to be home, but I think the SA20 might be the best t20 competition. Lots of talent on show; scenic (and packed) grounds; much shorter than the IPL.

Interesting line up in tonight's game earlier...

Roy and Buttler opening in the first innings. Salt and Jacks in the second innings.

A lot of focus on the one handed catches in the crowd. Not surprising as a pot of 2m rand is shared among those who achieve it.

The Blast should maybe explore this idea. Get a sponsor to put up the money. Might get bigger crowds in.

It might just be because it’s Friday night and I’m happy to be home, but I think the SA20 might be the best t20 competition. Lots of talent on show; scenic (and packed) grounds; much shorter than the IPL.
Been good, the bits I have seen. Bang in the right time slot as well. Tea time rather than BBL in the morning.

A lot of focus on the one handed catches in the crowd. Not surprising as a pot of 2m rand is shared among those who achieve it.

The Blast should maybe explore this idea. Get a sponsor to put up the money. Might get bigger crowds in.
not that many make the stands at the riverside

How often do you see this in T20 matches? A team has the opposition 5/6 wickets down and then switches to the middle order bowlers instead of going for the kill with the opening attack. They then put on a big partnership and are blasting boundaries everywhere.

A stinker for Pretoria Capitals today.

Salt and Jacks took them to 25/0 before they collapsed to 52 all out.

Sunrises knocked the runs off in less than 7 overs.

Back