Running on uneven surfaces

ouro

Striker
I (for boring reasons) just ran back from Ferryboat Lane to Tunstall via the Northern Spire and Pallion. My knees and ankles are f***ing killing me now, which I attribute to the uneven surfaces. Ouch.

I (for boring reasons) just ran back from Ferryboat Lane to Tunstall via the Northern Spire and Pallion. My knees and ankles are f***ing killing me now, which I attribute to the uneven surfaces. Ouch.
Undulating ground is better for you than flat surfaces, especially when it’s off road.

It will strengthen those parts of your body that are aching now.

Last edited:
My knees currently feel like they’ve been subjected to an IRA punishment beating and that’s from running on the track, so I can only imagine.

Doesnt even have to be rough , just a big camber can cause bother , especially if you run the same route regular

Back